[Console] Block Allowance

Akuvar

How about a button so that when you pick an item up you can destroy it? Wouldn't that make life easy when you're sitting around a giant pile of junk, just pick up pieces and delete them?

New to the game and I havent found answers online..is there a way to increase the block allowance? I'm running in to block limits trying to build a base and have a vehicle that can survive some of the missions at the same time.

So what i found using the geocorp blocks is placing a mounted rotating block under the vehicle but with enough ground clearance, when im not using my big vehicle and flying a plane i will us that as a turret put a a.i control on it. Works pretty good also good if you want to collect the parts on the ground just anchor and the orb thing will pick them up of you

DrShadox

GeoCorp worker
A

also using longer block is better it doesnt use as my blocks. A 3 block long block only counts for 1 block
yeah i don't think it's about size, a block should be count as "entity" , so a little and a huge block are both one entity.

HayderHurder

Hawkeye Sky Pirate
I'm sure that each block's "entity" is relative to the mechanics included in that block, so a propeller has a higher bc because it has to act in relation not only to mass, but also the orientation and placement of that mass. Or something like that, I don't actually know. I'm just assuming it's proportionate to the processing load it puts on your console with the part's various functions.

Last edited: