confused about reverse steering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giovanni

Website
steamcommunity.com
You are posting excessively however, I will forgive you since you are new. Before posting please use the provided search box to see if something has already been posted.

Thanks mate

HappyApathy

Did you put on two cabs facing different directions? If you did the tech might have switched between which cab was dominant and thus reverse the direction it considered forward.

P

Pink Kitty

I don't understand why techs going backwards have reverse steering. Is this intentional? And if so, can I turn it off?
Yes.

Most find reverse steering useful, because a vehicle in reverse acts like a vehicle driving forwards, other than the key you hold to make it move.

If however it annoys you, you can un-reverse the steering in the options.

NovaLegion

Jamie's best friend
You are posting excessively however, I will forgive you since you are new. Before posting please use the provided search box to see if something has already been posted.

Thanks mate
No reason to say that. The other posts might be outdated.

Giovanni

Website
steamcommunity.com
No reason to say that. The other posts might be outdated.
It's always a good idea to check if it has already been posted/solved before posting and it is a bit unnecessary to post multiple things in separate threads rather than one general thread especially about small problems like these. But I guess that's just my opinion. :3

NovaLegion

Jamie's best friend
It's always a good idea to check if it has already been posted/solved before posting and it is a bit unnecessary to post multiple things in separate threads rather than one general thread especially about small problems like these. But I guess that's just my opinion. :3
This is just my opinion, But if you want to know the answer fast, make a thread. If you have spare time, you can look it up. My opinion

Jamie

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
You are posting excessively however, I will forgive you since you are new.
Nothing wrong with that.

It's always a good idea to check if it has already been posted/solved before posting and it is a bit unnecessary to post multiple things in separate threads rather than one general thread especially about small problems like these.
Nope. I'd rather read 1,000 threads about 1,000 issues that 1 thread with 1,000 issues in it.

harpo99999

Ah kick till it starts
so you are claiming a one MONTH old thread is causing you brain cancer.

- SNIP-

[Edited by SRQ]
- Please watch your language.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.