Complete Crafting Guide - What Crafty Mike doesn't teach! [TT 0.7.8.0]

layer1

Well it's not like I have strong feelings either way. Whatever keeps you happy and not nuking the entire forum is probably the way to go. :D

Galrex

Possibilist
Bug - Contiguous Conveyor lines may become split, with direction not changing along it's whole length.
My brain still hurts when I see this.

Edited: I'm sorry but is the 'contiguous' here means adjacent? Because at first I thought it is supposed to mean continuous. hehe :D

Last edited:

ZeroGravitas

Breaker of Games
Website
www.youtube.com
I'm sorry but is the 'contiguous' here means adjacent? Because at first I thought it is supposed to mean continuous.
Pretty much the same thing, so close enough, in my opinion. Yeah, a series of adjacent Conveyor blocks. (I'd be interested to see how that bug can be caused reliably...)

the.nihilist

Semiprofessional Idler
I stumbled upon a small error in your graphic about the use of unrefined resources (this post) . The GC Rugged Wheel needs an Oleite Jelly too.

Can't tell if that's changed in the past, but right now it's part of the recipe:
GC Rugged Wheel Recipe.jpg

And maybe set a background, on the dark theme of the forum it becomes a little hard to read o_O

unrefined.png

the.nihilist

Semiprofessional Idler
Meh, i just pasted in the URL for the version on the Steam forum, for now, with a white background. This version of the guide is out of date and incomplete now anyway. Best to go there.;)
It's fine i read it once in the beginning when i ran into all the regular crafting bugs and it helped a lot figuring things out:D
I just saved some of the images as a quick reference and noticed the little recipe error the other day :)