Company Collaboration Competition

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Oct 8, 2016
Hey @Potato and @Benbacon,
Benbacon, have you given a Yes/No to adding that hover bug to the tech?
AND/OR
Potato, are you willing to accept Bacon's tech as it is currently/have you accepted Bacon's tech without telling us?

Apologies for not replying to this for weeks - I've been busy with life.

As for your question, No, I haven't accepted Benbacon's Tech.

Here's a revised proposal and requirements for said Tech:

General requirements:
  • Overview: The Tech will be using the "Hover bug" and will be classified by the Lemon Kingdom as a atmospheric-capable spacecraft.
  • Function: The role intended for the proposed Tech will be a high-mobility, high-firepower Hovership designed for quick strikes against other Hoverships.
  • Mode of movement: Must use the "Hover bug" to give additional lift to itself. Propellers are automatically required. Thrusters/Boosters and fuel blocks thereof are not allowed, to decrease the chance of fatal explosions.
  • Size: Must be around 15-30 block length, while having 10-20 block width.
  • Weaponry: Long-ranged, with high area-of-effect (Hawkeye Cruise Missiles, Battleship Cannons, GSO Missiles). Secondary weapons are Venture Missile weaponry.
  • Shielding: Must be shielded. High shield capacity is preferred but not required.
  • Armor: Minimal but preferred. Can be up to 2 blocks thick to protect vital areas.
  • Mobility: Priority attribute - must be able to exceed 80mph with fast turning radius.

NotExactlyHero

FORUM DEFENDER
Apr 9, 2017
Anywhere and Everywhere
www.khanacademy.org
Reactions: Seth_Seth

Seth_Seth

doin stufs
Oct 14, 2017
I dunno
forum.terratechgame.com
Are you sure you can't ever do it like right now as in during september because that's how long it's gonna take?
This thread is dead.
As is kingdoms.
I wonder why.
Was it the return of Slade/The Dragon Lady/The King/Darkstalker school?
I feel like i'm the only one active in kingdoms (and that's mostly because of the SFS/Armada thing dat happened)

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
Jan 15, 2017
Gulag
Are you sure you can't ever do it like right now as in during september because that's how long it's gonna take?
This thread is dead.
As is kingdoms.
I wonder why.
Was it the return of Slade/The Dragon Lady/The King/Darkstalker school?
Well, there's a second one. Because Gaijin
https://warthunder.com/en/news/5698-marathon-good-old-s-u-m-m-e-r-en?page=3#comments
Also there's no point in trying to turn something that isn't a spaceship into a spaceship. Plus, I've already made some other spaceships

Reactions: Seth_Seth