Tinkerer of Titäns
- Oct 8, 2016
Apologies for not replying to this for weeks - I've been busy with life.
As for your question, No, I haven't accepted Benbacon's Tech.
Here's a revised proposal and requirements for said Tech:
- Overview: The Tech will be using the "Hover bug" and will be classified by the Lemon Kingdom as a atmospheric-capable spacecraft.
- Function: The role intended for the proposed Tech will be a high-mobility, high-firepower Hovership designed for quick strikes against other Hoverships.
- Mode of movement: Must use the "Hover bug" to give additional lift to itself. Propellers are automatically required. Thrusters/Boosters and fuel blocks thereof are not allowed, to decrease the chance of fatal explosions.
- Size: Must be around 15-30 block length, while having 10-20 block width.
- Weaponry: Long-ranged, with high area-of-effect (Hawkeye Cruise Missiles, Battleship Cannons, GSO Missiles). Secondary weapons are Venture Missile weaponry.
- Shielding: Must be shielded. High shield capacity is preferred but not required.
- Armor: Minimal but preferred. Can be up to 2 blocks thick to protect vital areas.
- Mobility: Priority attribute - must be able to exceed 80mph with fast turning radius.
Likes: Lord Zarnox and BenBacon