Community Space Station/Hangar

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
This is the thread for all the kingdoms that are fighting against Kiwi. Here is the Community Space Station!
The station is located on moon A11-M2 of planet A11-CE, in the same solar system as the Duck Republic station on Toubit.

Guidelines:

Anyone can contribute to this project (except for Kiwis)
Build something that you think would help it
Don't build something destructive or with secret intentions that we don't know

We need: a mega radar/satellite, a massive hangar to build and repair spaceships, a defense system, and space turrets.

Last edited:

The Grand Teki

Feb 17, 2017
UESO hq.
This is the thread for all the kingdoms that are fighting against Kiwi. Here is the Community Space Station!
The station is located on moon A11-M2 of planet A11-CE, in the same solar system as the Duck Republic station on Toubit.

Guidelines:

Anyone can contribute to this project (except for Kiwis)
Build something that you think would help it
Don't build something destructive or with secret intentions that we don't know

We need: a mega radar/satellite, a massive hangar to build and repair spaceships, a defense system, and space turrets.
I'll make space turrets, but probably not today, got "some" homework and common cold...

Reactions: peterb39

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
Jan 15, 2017
Gulag
Well, mine is so big that I'm not even done with the floor yet and now I've got school:(

Legionite

taking a break from TAC Pack
May 20, 2017
[TAC HQ R&D]
forum.terratechgame.com
Here's the TAC Core Module, a very important module that handles all computer-operated systems on the station. It is basically a supercomputer to be mounted to the side, or inside of a donut shaped configuration.
It also synthesizes fuel by an overcomplicated setup inside and is supposed to "provide energy for the base"(role-play).
It is VERY VOLATILE, so place it in a safe location outdoors (it needs to ventilate outdoors to work properly) where it is the least likely to be hit.
Core Module.png
A small question: Are you going to show the current status of the base in a picture?

Reactions: Boomik

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
Here's the TAC Core Module, a very important module that handles all computer-operated systems on the station. It is basically a supercomputer to be mounted to the side, or inside of a donut shaped configuration.
It also synthesizes fuel by an overcomplicated setup inside and is supposed to "provide energy for the base"(role-play).
It is VERY VOLATILE, so place it in a safe location outdoors (it needs to ventilate outdoors to work properly) where it is the least likely to be hit.
View attachment 16632
A small question: Are you going to show the current status of the base in a picture?
Yes, once I put everyone's techs in the world once they post them.

Reactions: Legionite