Archived Community Showcase Submit - Festive Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Community Showcase is a live stream where we showcase the best creations our community have made in TerraTech. As this will be the last stream before Christmas let's make it festive!

Attach gifs, videos or images of FESTIVE Techs you want to be included in the Community Showcase stream! We will accept SIMPLE techs submitted as snapshots that will be showcased in-game.

You can watch them in action on Wednesday 19th December from 4pm GMT on Twitch:

www.twitch.tv/terratechgame

A limit of no more than THREE techs per submission.

NOTE: If submitting a snaphot to be showcased in-game the INSTRUCTIONS for how Techs should be shown must be displayed in RED. All instructions must be written in no more than 140 characters. Anything longer than this will be considered too complicated and will be ignored.

This thread will be archived just before the stream to make way for the next wave of Community Showcase submissions.

Lord Zarnox

Founder of the IFTTES
No submission this time, due to being away from my computer for a long time (275 days according to my Steam account), but just wanted to say my flying box was uploaded on 22nd of January, so yeah, many updates ago. The ZRNX Heavy APC was uploaded in March (I think). The reason it has no bubbles is because I was going for a less futuristic design, relying on conventional armour.

Last edited:

JimmyBlether

A Kerbal Demon
Website
tinyurl.com
Ho Ho JimmyBlether Y Tho.
20181217161317_1.jpg
This is the result of messing around and it looked too funny not to post.
God help santa
There is a switch on the back to control the spacemagic generators (antigravs).
Controls (if not saved in snap):
20181217161744_1.jpg
Hover over payload terminals for notes
Save below

Attachments

Last edited:

JimmyBlether

A Kerbal Demon
Website
tinyurl.com
Here is a cheap and cheerful tech, created solely to remind people that Techa tracks are viable in the metagame when used responsibly. It should be easy for you to test-drive without lots of trial and error, too.

View attachment 25431
Needs a Christmas hat.

Aardvark123

Website
aardvark1998.deviantart.com
Needs a Christmas hat.
Well, there is also this snowmobile:

Snowmobile.png

The hat kept getting blown off it in testing, though, so I had to remove it altogether. What's left is a snowmobile-type vessel that can be thrown into corners with only minimal damage and has only a small chance of rolling if you use the boosters. Do not be alarmed by the fuel tanks right where the driver is supposed to sit; only three of my test drivers ended up with roasted rumps, and it was a cold day, so I practically did them a favour.

ZeroGravitas

Breaker of Games
Website
www.youtube.com
I'm fresh out of festive builds this year, sorry. But you guys should definitely check out this workshop tech by Mazon - it's very cute and Christmassy and you can split off the Reindeer (with [X]) and have them follow you around (as you fly).
Not a snapshot (go subscribe)!

ZeroGravitas

Breaker of Games
Website
www.youtube.com
Also, to celebrate the Linear Motion Engines getting buffed to the point they are useful, here's a "Space Invader" that demonstrates dual flight modes: hover drone and aeroplane (after tipping forwards 90 degrees).

Play video, play with snapshot too if you please: fairly easy to fly as a plane, impossible to hover above a target - I think we need altitude control as a new Stabilisation Computer mode or throttle option.

ZG Space Invader LME.png

Edit 2018-12-19: uploaded to workshop here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.