Community News #19, New Parts + Big Spoiler

ZenithEevee

Procrastinator of the New World Order
What I don't get is, WHY? It's taking MUCH, MUCH longer than what it's supposed to be and it's easier to just release the blocks, then the MP update. Sometimes I don't get these devs.
The SOON™er they get it out of the way, The better.

There's a lot of things that wont make sense, And they dont *Have* to make sense.

That being said... Reminder that Rushed content gets Horrible backlash. EG: No Mans Sky, Mass Effect: Andromeda, Every update on League of Legends

0108daniel

I was thinking to download a 'mod' to add extra parts, but this is also not downloadable?
Is there any 'mod' with extra parts or something that is finished?

Website
duckduckgo.com
I was thinking to download a 'mod' to add extra parts, but this is also not downloadable?
Err, I'm not sure what you are referring to here.

If you are talking about this upcoming update, it's not finished yet, so you can't download it as an Unstable version. You can, however, access the new parts in the current multiplayer build.

If you are talking about mods for the game, there are none which add new blocks into the game, at least, none that work with the current Stable version of the game.

Nightblade Greyswandir

Nothing is good enough!
Website
ngttadventures.blogspot.se
No mods with lot of blocks exist. I am personally waiting for final version and better support for mods to make this https://forum.terratechgame.com/index.php?threads/mod-set-of-blocks.10781/
and maybe lot more. But as work right now is very limited only on estetic blocks, as modders can't copy functions, I did not work on it further than just these 3D models.

Sozin

Dog Emperor
Because I always looked forward to the next week. Then the next week. And the next week... till the point where I've pretty much given up all hope that this update will come. It's been what? Over a month? Still no update.
*a month next week, but yes

0108daniel

Indeed, it is always 'soon' but then wait for months and nothing happend, but then a update!!! Changelog: bugfixes..... Waiting for months only bugfixes.
I think you know the point of it :)

Nightblade Greyswandir

Nothing is good enough!
Website
ngttadventures.blogspot.se
Indeed, it is always 'soon' but then wait for months and nothing happend, but then a update!!! Changelog: bugfixes..... Waiting for months only bugfixes.
I think you know the point of it :)
??? Last few updates was huge amount of blocks added... not only bugfixes. And why bugfixes are not good enough? I like more when they fix the game then when they add more content, as what is content for if game is braking every five minutes.

streak1

Website
steamcommunity.com
The way I see it, it doesn't matter, as long as they are still working on the game, and they clearly are.

If working on complicated back-end stuff and bringing multiplayer to the main branch means focusing on development and not releasing updates for a while, that's fine by me.

rdoom2003

乚乇卂刀乇尺 口下 卄乇乚工口丂
Website
soundcloud.com

Dynamix

Do you want to have a GOOD time?