Community News #19, New Parts + Big Spoiler

Zargn

Administrator
Does it say anything about the BLOCK update? The MP update release is stated there, but I'm more worried about the new blocks and stuff.
After the release of this update, we will then integrate the multiplayer modes into a TT_Unstable update which will include everything else that we've been working on since the last update e.g. loads of new blocks and design tweaks. Time frame for this update depends on how much time we need to get the game to a decent level of stability.

TL;DR: Soon™

JimmyBlether

A Kerbal Demon
Website
tinyurl.com
I would really love new blocks before MP integration, so we can have new content to have fun with until MP is done... this way we will wait MP to have new blocks.... and with so far experience on MP, it can be not so soon...
ME TOO! BLOCKS BLOCKS BLOCKS!!!

Masakari

In the stream today @saiwun said sometime next week, the new MP build would be first and the unstable (with all the delicious blocks) would be after sometime (don't know if same week or week after) with the MP integration so it would be a single branch (I am guessing) if the integration goes well.

In the stream today @saiwun said sometime next week, the new MP build would be first and the unstable (with all the delicious blocks) would be after sometime (don't know if same week or week after) with the MP integration so it would be a single branch (I am guessing) if the integration goes well.
If it's another week, then that makes 4 weeks. That's 2 weeks over what I was expecting.

JimmyBlether

A Kerbal Demon
Website
tinyurl.com
By the looks of things, never. It's almost been 2 weeks since the MP update which took another 3 weeks to do. So...
Soon™
Yeah. I really don't understand why its not out yet. Adding already added blocks should be easy! (sorry for sounding arrogant, payload, I'm just kinda confused, unless you are implementing mp, I can't understand the holdup-thing)

Website
duckduckgo.com
Yeah. I really don't understand why its not out yet. Adding already added blocks should be easy! (sorry for sounding arrogant, payload, I'm just kinda confused, unless you are implementing mp, I can't understand the holdup-thing)
They are combining the new blocks update with MP, so it's taking much longer.

They are combining the new blocks update with MP, so it's taking much longer.
What I don't get is, WHY? It's taking MUCH, MUCH longer than what it's supposed to be and it's easier to just release the blocks, then the MP update. Sometimes I don't get these devs.