Community Designed Blocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fanatic

How about a repulser that points the the floor that provides a boost of lift when on the ground, just a fun idea. Also I would love angled wings that are placed on a 30-45 degree angle on the y axis. Both these ideas would make concept builds more fun.
I also think that the hawkeye knife wing is an amazing idea

桂桃~

Ballistic missile pods, an angled and a non angled variant. Capable of engaging at extremely long distances and can fire in a barrage instead of a salvo. However, it'll take a long, long time to reload. Angled version basically works as a super long range mortar for surface-air purposes.

Also, as has been suggested many times before, an actual big naval gun with a sweep of ~120 degrees. It's footprint as represented in screenshots 2-5 is 8*11*3, so big, big. I tried to make the shape of the model in the Hawkeye style but I think the caliber is a tad small in comparison to the M3.

Also there's this, and this

Attachments

Last edited:

Matt

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
That'll do it for this thread folks!

I'm now going to close this thread. Our Art team will then pick out the designs they want to put to the vote!

Thanks again to everyone who submitted their designs! You're awesome,

Matt

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Big thanks to everyone who contributed, we've now whittled the suggestions down to a shortlist that will be put to the vote. Weapons and wings were by far the most popular, so we've decided to add a block (or pair) for each category. There are 2 polls, and the winning block from each will make it into the game, so get voting!

Here are the two polls:

https://forum.terratechgame.com/index.php?threads/community-block-suggestions-poll-weapons.20362/

https://forum.terratechgame.com/index.php?threads/community-block-suggestions-poll-wings.20363/

Get voting!

If your suggestion didn't make the list, these are the most likely reasons;

- NO NEW FUNCTIONALITY! There was only one condition, and this was it.
- Too similar to an existing block.
- Too similar to a block that hasn't yet been released.
- Too similar to a block we already have planned for the future.
- Block Sets. Where multiple blocks were suggested that form a set it didn't make much sense to add just one, but we'll be looking at these again when resources allow.

Status
Not open for further replies.