Community Core Submit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Jul 23, 2018
Community Core is a live stream where we showcase the best creations players have made in TerraTech.

If you'd like to have your Tech showcased you can submit it by attaching a Snapshot/Screenshot or linking to it on the Steam Workshop in this thread.

You'll be able to watch them in action on Wednesday 16th March from 4pm UK Time on Twitch:

www.twitch.tv/terratechgame

Due to time constraints, we will only be able to show a maximum of ONE Tech per player.

NOTE: INSTRUCTIONS for your Tech is to be highlighted in RED. This includes any Official Mods that your Tech uses.

This thread will be archived just before the stream to make way for the next wave of Community Core submissions.

fard machine

Aug 21, 2021
it's slow and heavy but it can take a few hits and deal burst damage to anything near it

hhhhhhhhhhhhh.png

shift to accelerate
pitch: WS
yaw: QE
roll: AD
WS and QE to taxi around

it can also charge itself but it takes a while

Reactions: Matt

sharmoni

Tech Skinner
Oct 23, 2019
Kuro Glider
Designed for the Falling with Style achievement (unpowered flight for 500m in Campaign).
Use lift and boost to fly straight up, then let go of all controls. Aircraft will glide well past the 500m distance.

Subscribe to Better Future Cross=Corp skin.
NOTE: it loads with my lefthand-mousing controls. Use C key to change to default.

Sebby

Less serious but still competent pvp guy
Dec 18, 2019
Florida
A simple aircraft with hovers to land. For limited strike operations, it carries a strong armament at the cost of battery life.
You know how to fly a plane... right?
This one is prone to stalling; the frequent usage of boosters is highly recommended.

BrickNick

Jul 28, 2021
20210719230506_1.jpg

The FS 338 Jeager is the current flagship of Fat Stacks Inc, standing at a whopping 2357.35 mass. Its terrifying arrangement and menacing look won it the "Tech of the Week" award in July of 2021. I assure you this tech will not disappoint you, Matt. After all, bigger is always better right?

I recommend keeping the enemy at your front the tech since the front end has been significantly reinforced with repair bubbles to resist excessive explosions.

Also, I will be in YouTube chat if you have any questions about the tech Matt.

SUBSCRIBE TO THIS SKIN FOR THE CORRECT LOOK

Last edited:

_Jebus_

Jan 26, 2022
DISCLAIMER: This tech is has an insane amount of recoil when fired, although it can stay still in one place and has okay control for such a huge tech, it is still a bit dodgy to handle and it is slow(so matt be careful).

I am back again! This time I have returned and I am back to my usual style of absolutely ENORMOUS techs and just pure insanity really! Haha

It was mostly made for aesthetics so keep that in mind(this is also my first time using mods)

I hope you will like it Matt! I will be in chat watching you!

MODS USED:
Void Corp 1.1.1
NuterraSteam
TT CD

(See screenshot below for more info on the mods used)

1647281362667.png
1647280825794.jpeg1647280907607.jpeg1647281003761.jpeg

Sebby

Less serious but still competent pvp guy
Dec 18, 2019
Florida
That definitely uses mods right? Could you list what mods it uses so I can load it in?
I don't actually think this is a snapshot; rather, I think this is just a screenshot. It has a lot of unofficial mods on it, so maybe it's just a pretty picture submission?

Reactions: Matt

Darvin

TerraTech Arms Dealer
Jun 13, 2020
[REDACTED]
www.youtube.com
Hi matt, at this point all my techs are heavily modded, and you seem to have some trouble spawning modded techs (even official mods), as such, I'm giving you a video for today's stream.

This is a beginner's guide to unofficial modding, I understand you can't show the whole thing (it's half an hour long) so feel free to stop whenever. I just want people to know that this guide exists, so they can start creating their own mods. Hope this will help rejuvenate our dwindling population of modder lolz

The finished product

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.