Archived Community Core Submit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Jul 23, 2018
Community Core is a live stream where we showcase the best creations players have made in TerraTech.

If you'd like to have your Tech showcased you can submit it by attaching a Snapshot/Screenshot or linking to it on the Steam Workshop in this thread.

You'll be able to watch them in action on Wednesday 26th Jan from 4pm UK Time on Twitch:

www.twitch.tv/terratechgame

Due to time constraints, we will only be able to show a maximum of ONE Tech per player.

NOTE: INSTRUCTIONS for your Tech is to be highlighted in RED. This includes any Official Mods that your Tech uses.

This thread will be archived just before the stream to make way for the next wave of Community Core submissions.

Reactions: Aardvark123

Vertu

Jun 10, 2020
Alright here we go again..
*Gets into monorail chair and zooms into the depths of the tech snapshot catalog.*
*Goes to a discontinued tech.*
Alllright. I am in the mood to retrofit.
Few hours latter and we get this thing... Look, not even I KNOW WHAT I HAVE MADE BUT I LIKE IT!

Basic run down, up and down arrow keys control height directly, E and Q strafe, and this... experimental dreadnaught will roll side to side when turning to increase turning efficiency.
Now don't get fooled, this thing turns on a dime, I had to add so many freakin passive Gyros so it wouldn't turn into a rotor blade when you let it accelerate it's turning speed.

Have all mods and please test the save in advanced as I had some more "invasive" mods enabled in this save. Now enjoy it being pre-charged.
Link that I forgot for Matt: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2730785522

This is what happens when the LDA have too much spare scrap metal lying around. Slap it all together, call it a ship done.
Completely untested, I have literally no idea how much of a dreadnaught it is...

Don't ask how but it somehow costs only over 10,150,000 instead of something like 20,000,000.
Now if only I could have the vanilla Toaster fight it.. Actually no because it's a 0G ship rather than a hover ship.
It has 38 GMBs vs the Toaster's 28. AND IT SOMEHOW DOESN'T COST A MILLION BB MORE.

LDA EXP Dreadnuaght.jpg

Current LDA Status: Experimental Dreadnaught. Profession: Capital ship hunter and battlefield dominance. [TESTING REQUESTED BY LDA OFFICIALS WHEN POSSIBLE]. Has point-defense lasers along with 4 of the biggest cannons we can find with a massive cohort of many many other cannons. Tons of HIVE Missile launchers to just throw missiles at the locked-on target with extreme ferocity. Has a flak group of Oozies for what ever flies above head and a Tesla perimeter defense system for anything small enough to be difficult to target when the small target is hugging this thing. Also has a wireless charging port to supply any other LDA units as this thing has plenty of power.

Consider it an untested Dreadnaught that can turn on a dime to keep itself in the best firing angle possible while having enough different weapons to be able to fight anything. Fliers, airships, tanks, drones, bases, got a weapon for everything.

Origin: While using fusion blocks to fuse 4 of these sized pods, one of the pods experienced a quantum displacement, a line split a part of the pod in various directions and offset a bunch of other blocks. However, it looked like a ship somehow... some work was done and many aggravating moments of fixing block-offsets and having some be missed and ruin my build plans latter and I got it like half done. 80% of internals built with a basic hull. Then I stop building and it was left for like a year in a save. For some reason I just wanted to find an unfinished tech of mine and finish it, and this was the most appealing of these unfinished techs. So now we have a ship of which I question the design of even though I built it.

Last edited:

_Jebus_

Jan 26, 2022
I would like to submit a tech I have been building, mostly for aesthetics if I'm being honest.
But regardless of that, I would appreciate if you showcased it in your stream(took around roughly 11 hours to build as it has lots of details), as it is a build I am proud of!
Warning: It is hard to handle and it hits the build limit so it is very big :)

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.