Community Core Submit

Matt

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Jul 23, 2018
Community Core is a live stream where we showcase the best creations players have made in TerraTech.

If you'd like to have your Tech showcased you can submit it by attaching a Snapshot/Screenshot or linking to it on the Steam Workshop in this thread.

You'll be able to watch them in action on Wednesday 12th Jan from 4pm UK Time on Twitch:

www.twitch.tv/terratechgame

Due to time constraints, we will only be able to show a maximum of ONE Tech per player.

NOTE: INSTRUCTIONS for your Tech is to be highlighted in RED. This includes any Official Mods that your Tech uses.

This thread will be archived just before the stream to make way for the next wave of Community Core submissions.

sharmoni

Oct 23, 2019
Here's a colorful tech to start the new year: the Dragon Head Craftory, a hovering mobile crafting base.

Dragon Head side.png
Requires custom skins for full effect:
Creative Mode save with full load of materials and components (be sure to subscribe to skins first):

Darvin

TerraTech Arms Dealer
Jun 13, 2020
[REDACTED]
www.youtube.com

BrickNick

Jul 28, 2021
Last edited:

Vertu

Jun 10, 2020
I am back!..... For now..

Here is what I have made with the "I have no idea what I want to make but I want to build a tech" attitude.
The LDA Contestor Unit (not contester, contestOR, english be specific here), one of the few LDA models that are planned to be main streamed when it comes to contesting combat zones. This airship is designed to be tough and bring lots of heavy fire power to entire battle fields, we are not talking about your small skirmishes, but a battle the scale of many kilometers. It's designed to be a source of "force power" within fleets without being flag-ship levels of strength in one unit.

Have all mods also I am not giving you a save Matt, so please test in advance if it loads correctly, if not I will get back to sending saves.
Thumbnail LDA Contestor.jpg

Falchoin

May 30, 2018
Hatchet Type P: a power generating version of the Hatchet drone. Bigger and much more expensive than the original, but allows for easy power maintenance for your techs. Works well enough without mods, really shines with the TACtical AI mod.

Hatchet Type P.png