Archived Community Core Submit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Jul 23, 2018
Community Core is a live stream where we showcase the best creations players have made in TerraTech.

If you'd like to have your Tech showcased you can submit it by attaching a Snapshot/Screenshot or linking to it on the Steam Workshop in this thread.

You'll be able to watch them in action on Wednesday 25th Aug from 4pm UK Time on Twitch:

www.twitch.tv/terratechgame

Due to time constraints, we will only be able to show a maximum of ONE Tech per player.

NOTE: INSTRUCTIONS for your Tech is to be highlighted in RED. This includes any Official Mods that your Tech uses.

This thread will be archived just before the stream to make way for the next wave of Community Core submissions.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cupholder

Vertu

Jun 10, 2020
Warning. This submission requires piloting skills.
A Micro-Battleship. Simple. Except it's not.
This tech is a
SPACE tech, it will pilot as though in space.
Have darklight skins per usual of usual.
CONTROLS:

W-S, pitch.
E-Q, roll
A-D, yawl
Up-Down, lift
Left-Right, strafe

Left Shift, acceleration.

It can anchor while "upside down" and is doing just that when you load in so do not press B. It will just make the game set it to anchor mode and fail. If you go into build-beam I will be very disappointed. Also mind the recoil.
Matt's link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?edit=true&id=2572519151
Micro Battleship thumbnail.jpg

harpo99999

Ah kick till it starts
Aug 14, 2014
australia
I have a battleite (battling satelite)
once charged can float(fly) at any altitiude and can anchor within range of the sky anchors, and so far has had no challenge from any of the invading fleas in a campaign
uses hovercraft controls
BattleiteV2b.png

Falchoin

May 30, 2018
The attached single player creative save file has the following two techs:

Pirahna - agile attack hovercraft capable of flight using pitch controls. Standard hovercraft controls
Piranha.png

Bricker- a mobile base capable of harvesting, scrapping, and creating GSO resource blocks while selling components. Not the prettiest, but it gets the job done. Remember to anchor so the scrappers and fabricators can do their work.
Bricker.png

Attachments

Last edited:

Cupholder

Doing something I shouldn't
May 9, 2021
TSAR MRK1
TSAR .png
The TSAR is a tech that uses gravity magnifiers from Better Future to go from up to down REALLY fast, impaling anything that interrupts it's path. If you want to put a tech in the way you can, the bigger the better.
WOWEE.png
REQUIRES POWER TO FUNCTION

INSTRUCTIONS: Use
wasd keys and up/down arrows to get above an enemy, use build beam to stabilize and center yourself directly in above the center of the tech (use the light to indicate where you are). Then, use the up arrow to go up to 5000ft, build beam and press x!

It takes a while to get up there but the wait is worth it!

v Downloadable Snapshot v
TSAR MRKS.png

Attachments

john10112

Jun 11, 2018
Iron Dome Defensive Wall

1629043477104.png

Link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2248678837

Shield switch is located on the bottom corner.

The iron dome defensive wall is the largest defensive wall I have ever created. I previously showcased a defensive wall on the developer livestream (Iron Titan), but I stepped it up a notch to even more fire power.

Every wall segment has enough fire power for a small tech army

488 Mk3 Battleship Cannons

92 Seeker Missile Pods

60 Plasma Jaws

48 Cruise Missiles

42 BMB Missile Pods

22 Sticky Bomb Launchers

16 Zero Point Energy Guns

12 HG1 Cannon Turrets

8 Type 45 Naval Guns

6 Tesla Coils

4 HIVE Missile Launchers

2 AA Repulser Cannons

SUPER-TANK

Dec 10, 2019
1629087085209.png1629087194815.png

Introducing The Hoverboard - The dawn of aerial transport and destruction.

Initially purposed for passing Gauntlet without touching the ground, the first iteration is geared for velocity and agility while forgoing armament and defense due to power blocks losing utility in Gauntlet (talking about officially recognized exploits like hoverbug, aren't we?). Powered exclusively by a myriad of BF adjustment thrusters with the stabilization computer and gyros holding their ground, the hoverboard is rather responsive in regards to acceleration, on top of keeping its top speed, though turning can be an issue without slowing down.

The armed variant replaces the vast majority of thrusters with their HE counterparts, providing it with slightly more speed and agility at the cost of attachment points. Additionally, it features six missile launchers and bomb bays to pummel the enemy from above while remaining out of range. A number of repair bubbles and shields are also employed to intercept enemy missiles and negate their damage. It doesn't have much battery capacity with all these HE batteries, but they offer more APs than the BF ones and are still light enough for it.

As for the skins they won't matter. While I paid Payload with my supportive cause, I bet there are tons of workshop skins out there too.

This vehicle employs hovercraft controls.
W - Forward Throttle

S - Reverse Throttle
A - Yaw Left
D- Yaw Right
Up/Down Arrow - Lift Regulation

Q/E - Strafe (These don't work correctly at the moment as the vehicle will veer off-course more often than not)

Left/Right Arrow - Roll (These don't work correctly at the moment. Not recommended for use anyway)

Cupholder

Doing something I shouldn't
May 9, 2021
I don't think it happened. I'm pretty sure that's what Darvin is laughing about as well.

Falchoin

May 30, 2018
Does that mean if I submit a save file with two techs to show off in it you'd be okay with that? I already had another tech for next week.

fard machine

Aug 21, 2021
Stuff:
stuff.png
WASD to move, QE for strafe
no mods

you'll spawn in front of the 3000m track but you're welcome to go wherever. there are some simple enemies along the track that you can fight, but since this thing only has 7 small batteries and a lookout cab, it doesn't last very long under fire. you can beat all of them if you keep moving around. one strategy is to orbit the enemies using strafe while keeping the head pointed at the target to maintain uninterrupted fire.

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.