Archived Community Core Submit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Jul 23, 2018
Community Core is a live stream where we showcase the best creations players have made in TerraTech.

If you'd like to have your Tech showcased you can submit it by attaching a Snapshot/Screenshot or linking to it on the Steam Workshop in this thread.

You'll be able to watch them in action on Wednesday 14th July from 4pm UK Time on Twitch:

www.twitch.tv/terratechgame

Due to time constraints, we will only be able to show a maximum of ONE Tech per player.

NOTE: INSTRUCTIONS for your Tech is to be highlighted in RED. This includes any Official Mods that your Tech uses.

This thread will be archived just before the stream to make way for the next wave of Community Core submissions.

Darvin

Commander-in-chief of Carrier Strike Group NOVA-01
Jun 13, 2020
NOVA IFV-04
285920_20210710155001_1.png285920_20210710155010_1.png285920_20210710155028_1.png285920_20210710155124_1.png

The IFV-04 is an infantry fighting vehicle that can accommodate a full Trooper Squad on the back, plus a driver, and a gunner on top. This model comes with 3 chain guns at the front, and a shredder turret at the gunner's position up top. Designed to deploy trooper quickly and safely to the frontline, this combat transport can also provide suppressing fire at enemy positions with the shredder engaging "soft targets'' and the chain guns handling the heavier targets, ensuring safe passage for the squad on it's back. 4 jet engines is also present to provide an extra boost for the driver to maneuver in and out of combat situations

Required mods:

Last edited:

Vertu

Jun 10, 2020
I decided to do two because they are basically identical to each other. A Dog Fighter and Bomber which have the same LDA air unit model/layout. I made a combat course to use them in too and can't wait for Matt to somehow die to it. If this is a problem, inform me @Matt.
This is a save submission.
HAVE ALL NEEDED MODS, THERE ARE MANY!
Matt's link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?edit=true&id=2543309533
Bomber.jpgDog fighter.jpg

Nooboid

Not A Noob
Apr 3, 2019
Main Z-Sector Black Hole
NOVA Invulnerable v2.png
the NOVA Invulnerable, my personal war brick.

Same as the last time i posted an Invulnerable a few com cores back, load it in by as much chargers as possible, anchored, and turn on the shields and repair bubbles, after thoroughly admiring the looks. controllers are at the front of the dining hall. After turning on the bubbles, go showcase some other techs to give it a chance to charge up
When in combat, detach the Brown Dwarf scout hovers by pressing x (or whatever your explosive bolt key is). Detach while forwards otherwise they get stuck. also it looks cooler.
Requires NOVA:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2456598915
Blackwing blocks:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2429117222
and crosscorp gso, venture, and geocorp.

Made in collaboration with @j_yuuki who did most of the buildings, as well as made one of the brown dwarves, and some other aesthetic work.
Make sure to look around as much as possible, (photo mode recommended), there are quite a few easter eggs. Look inside the tower at the very back and top.

The Brown dwarf with the cockpit, missile launcher on a stick, and better paintjob is mine, the one without the cockpit is yuuki's.
Remember to take them for a spin and see which one you like the most!

Also, I'm Imperator N Z Theta.

Last edited:

Nom Noms

May 9, 2021
Doing something I shouldn't
Just a Railgun MRK1Screen1.pngScreen 2.pngScreen3.png

The "Just a Railgun" series is a group of techs that takes the combination of block propelling and sticky grenades to the next level. Using the Reticule Research sticky grenades to attach bombs to blocks, GSO bolts to gently detach blocks, and VEN shove-it bolts to force the blocks out of the barrel at extreme speeds. Enemies with magnets will have an extremely hard time as the blocks will then home in on them and they only have a few seconds to react.

Campaign Viable? - No, absolutely not. This tech depends on its many explosive bolts to aim/propel (which are non reusable) and blocks that are tedious to recover. Creative worlds with friends is the optimal situation for this tech.

Origin - My inspiration came from one of Parzival's (also known as Warmind) techs that launched a zero-point far far into the distance. Later I conversed with him about using it on a larger scale and using grenades, and so the Just a Railgun series began. Currently working on orbital versions, but I displayed this one as it is easier to use.

v Usable snapshot of the tech v

Just A Railgun MRK1S.png

INSTRUCTIONS: Swivel and aim the railgun at the target (ENEMY MUST BE OUT OF RANGE OF THE GRENADES OR ELSE THEY WILL NOT FIRE AT THE BLOCKS) Press Space to fire the grenades onto the blocks and press X to launch them. At 5 seconds the grenades will detonate, so it is preferred to launch them before then (1 sec is ideal)

If this is showcased, swap the tech to reload it as manual reload would take to long as most of it is hidden in the tech.

NO MODS REQUIRED 100% VANILLA

Last edited:
Reactions: Aardvark123

Sebby

That one over-serious pvp guy
Dec 18, 2019
Last minute submission because why not, ay?

This is a planeship, as I call them. The propulsion and mainly the control surfaces are designed like a plane, but the tech uses AG to keep itself aloft. Thus, controls must be catered towards an AG tech, meaning very touchy turning.
Controls: Standard plane controls. W/S pitch, A/D roll, Q/E yaw, etc. Shift acceleration, Ctrl boosters.
REQUIRES POWER (Included charger loads fully powered! [though above the ground. Re-anchoring {might} fix])

(Optional) Official mods include crosscorp GSO, GC, and VEN, as well as Rafs' mega skin pack
(Also, I'll probably put this on the workshop some time in the future)

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: Aardvark123
Status
Not open for further replies.