Archived Community Core Submit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Community Core is a live stream where we showcase the best creations players have made in TerraTech.

If you'd like to have your tech showcased you can submit your techs by attaching snapshots, game saves or Steam Workshop links in this thread.

You'll be able to watch them in action on Wednesday 6th May from 4pm BST on Twitch:

www.twitch.tv/terratechgame

A limit of no more than TWO Snapshots/Steam Workshops or 3 Techs in a GAME SAVE per player, please :) If submitting a GAME SAVE please specify if it's R&D or Creative in your submission.

NOTE: INSTRUCTIONS for how Techs should be shown must be displayed in RED. Text that is not marked this way will likely be ignored. All instructions must be written in no more than 140 characters. Attaching a video of the Tech in action to your thread is strongly advised.

This thread will be archived just before the stream to make way for the next wave of Community Core submissions.

Helios

Well, I've always wanted to showcase some of my mobile bases.

Due to their size and complexity, it is recommended to showcase them one by one. Spawning all of them at once may cause severe lag.
The Indomitable has most of its factory system inside its belly,
so either tear it apart or enter build mode if you with to see the inner workings.
UPDATE: Added the cutaway snapshot for your convenience.

The Mobile Factory contains some obsolete parts as decoration, namely the two cranes on the roof, the Overlord cab and Super Silo above it. If this is unsuitable, consider removing them beforehand, or just skip it and pick the Ark instead.

The Ark of Eden II is a backup in case the Mobile Factory is rejected. It doesn't have any particular instructions, it's just a mobile base with BF's trademark smooth surfaces. It does have two sets of resource recievers to accommodate both hovering and ground based mining techs though.

Attachments

Last edited:

General Douglas

Aerial Admiral
I'll submit the USAN SBB Excalibur, one of the larger ships in my fleet. It is designed as a breakthrough vehicle and will make quick work out of any vehicle it sees thanks to its vast numbers of powerful armaments.

Enabling shielding/repair bubbles is preferred when engaging enemies, and set the hover power controller to maximum altitude!

Video Link, quality is really bad but it is still a video (don't forget to press play!): https://drive.google.com/open?id=1u7Ho54_34RTsbBRO9A6QPUTm-aqMIaGX

Link to FMN BB Richelieu, try comparing them and see just how big this thing is!
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2057516282

Attachments

YaYYeeT

Glorious Yeetist
one of the 17 quintillon NMS planets and moons.
I've made a large hovercraft and named if after Meridia's magic sword from the Elder Scrolls series. Say hello to the Dawnbreaker:

View attachment 32168

The Dawnbreaker uses standard hover controls and can be anchored to charge up. Feel free to bully the helpless turret lane with it.
Are you using a custom skin?

Status
Not open for further replies.