Archived Community Core Submit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Community Core is a live stream where we showcase the best creations players have made in TerraTech.

If you'd like to have your tech showcased you can submit your techs by attaching snapshots, game saves or Steam Workshop links in this thread.

You'll be able to watch them in action on Wednesday 20th November from 4pm GMT on Twitch:

www.twitch.tv/terratechgame

A limit of no more than TWO Snapshots/Steam Workshops or 3 Techs in a GAME SAVE per player, please :) If submitting a GAME SAVE please specify if it's R&D or Creative in your submission.

NOTE: INSTRUCTIONS for how Techs should be shown must be displayed in RED. Text that is not marked this way will likely be ignored. All instructions must be written in no more than 140 characters. Attaching a video of the Tech in action to your thread is strongly advised.

This thread will be archived just before the stream to make way for the next wave of Community Core submissions.

xXThunderFlameXx

Aircraft Enthusiast
TFV 100 Atlas:
TFV 100 Atlas.png

A large-scale MT with retractable missile pods, they extend when high above ground to avoid crashing(and because they use the landing gear), somewhat combat ready, the extension mechanism is picky when it comes to tilt for some reason, so try to level the tech as much as you can in order for it to work properly.

Last edited:

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
D1.png
Armored train was not ready for this week so have a small hovertech/drone
Warning: Quite sensitive to turning at low speeds and a constant hold down of A or D. If you wish, you can attach AI cabs to the side to make a swarm of these little drone (though during testing the AI could not control this thing)

burger1113

BGR B72.png
BGR B72 Bomber (snapshot)
Gosh Darn it @Sozin you beat me to it. Well here is my celebration of the Paladin Bomb's launch.
Set throttle to 100%(up arrow).
Start your turns with Q&E, while boosting to keep airspeed up(Shift).

If you Approach the target from high just slightly angled down, and fire when you enter missile range, all the weapons will hit nicely.
<Steam link here> if anyone prefers!

Last edited:

ZeroGravitas

Breaker of Games
Website
www.youtube.com
"BF Dropship VHB" - A powerful and effective Better Future only* end game tech, proudly displaying the "Vectored Hover-Bug" setup that holds it directly above enemies as it rains Gatling laser fire on them! :)

Built in mobile SCU, anchor and solar charging. Partial anti-grav for altitude hold only - flies on flat batteries with more use of lift up. Hover flippers maintain minimum altitude above ground. Shield controller, etc at front. Backup and AI cabs in mid-ship (behind Gatlings). Modestly expensive at ฿฿1.5M.

Charge up.
Lift to around 300 feet.
(Up arrow.)
Position above enemy.
Hold space to destroy.
Dip down to collect blocks.

Snapshot (also available on the workshop):

ZG BF Dropship VHB.png

I built this before my Borg Sugar Cube and had been saving it for a video, but it looks like I'll not be able to make that any time soon, so here we go! (Best to get out the BF techs before Space Junkers, or whomever, turn up.)

Last edited:

Aardvark123

Website
aardvark1998.deviantart.com
I've always felt it was pretty unfair that most Better Future blocks are too sleek and beautiful to be turned into hideous gun pyramids, so I did my best to make one. Here's the result of my efforts, Eien no Hikari:

Eien no Hikari.png

To use this tech, charge it up, then drive around and do stuff. It turned out much faster and more manoeuvreable than your average gun pyramid, but it doesn't pack quite as much of a punch. Its name means "eternal light", by the way.

And now, here's an unconventional hovercraft:

Stormbringer.png

The Stormbringer was built as an... I don't know what it was built as, but at least it's not at risk of scraping its undercarriage on tall rocks. Charge it up and use standard hovercraft controls, then maybe bully the turret lane if you want to. It can defeat the entire lane with battery power to spare.

Last edited:

Klilidiplomus

Today, I bring you techs with extreme mobility (and questionable survivability):

KS Skipper
KS Skipper.png
This tech was built to circle-strafe enemies so they are unable to hit you, and in return pelt them with a constant barrage of missiles. Proper dodging is mandatory, as it will not take a hit at all.

KS Sparrowhawk
KS Sparrowhawk.png

The KS Sparrowhawk interceptor has a maximum flightspeed of around 160 mph, ensuring all fleeing enemy aircraft will be hunted down. Once again, proper dodging is mandatory in case of return fire.

Falchoin

Cyclops: another layered shielding experiment, slightly updated from when it was missed last time. WASD + Q/E, Page Up/Down for lift control, arrow Up/Down for pitch. Charge (somewhat) before use, set lift to max, press X, set lift to 0, then set lift to desired height (22 for resource gathering, or 100 for everything else). The lift shenanigans after pressing X is to settle the internal techs.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1909463004

Status
Not open for further replies.