Archived Community Core Submit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Community Core is a live stream where we showcase the best creations players have made in TerraTech.

If you'd like to have your tech showcased you can submit your techs by attaching snapshots, game saves or Steam Workshop links in this thread.

You'll be able to watch them in action on Wednesday 10th July from 4pm BST on Twitch:

www.twitch.tv/terratechgame

A limit of no more than TWO Snapshots/Steam Workshops or 3 Techs in a GAME SAVE per player, please :) If submitting a GAME SAVE please specify if it's R&D or Creative in your submission.

NOTE: INSTRUCTIONS for how Techs should be shown must be displayed in RED. Text that is not marked this way will likely be ignored. All instructions must be written in no more than 140 characters. Attaching a video of the Tech in action to your thread is strongly advised.

This thread will be archived just before the stream to make way for the next wave of Community Core submissions.

Dragonking

Today I got something Special:
THE DRAGON
My Main Tech
000.jpg
(this Picture is NOT the tech file)
The Dragon is my main tech for my Campaign and is larger than build limt(raise that,its very low)so I had to build it in 2 techs.Inserting the fornt part is very difficult and takes very long,so i wouldnt recommend doing it on stream since the dragon works perfectly without it,it just has less firepower and looks a bit ugly.Using the front is also bad in other ways since when you have the front in you cant use build beam without it flying out and it also sometimes generates phantom forces.The Dragon has a Hangar at the Bottom in which you can insert one of my standard AGRAV Fighters.it Features an almost complete fabrication System that is FABRICATION BUG PROOF,but only can produce parts that dont need any raw resources to make.

Weapons(on both parts together):
-2x GSO Big Bertha Cannon
-10x HE Monster Mortar
-18x VEN Cluster Missile
-4x BF Cyber Disc Laser
-12x Trapdoor Laser
-10x HE HG1 Canon Turret
-4x BF FS Laser
-2x HE Autocannon
-10x BF Scatter Laser(these were mostly for looks)
HOW TO USE THE FABRICATION SYSTEM
1.Load up the HE Scrappers at the bottom of the tech with resource blocks of the resource of the BF resource block above the scrapper to stock the system up
2.look up what you need to craft your part.
3.If it only requires refined resources you can immediately start crafting and you will be done here.If it requires raw resources you cant make it using this fabrication system
4.If it requires components you need to start the crafting proces for every component manually(yes,also the crafting process for crafting the components needed for more complex components).The finished components will be stored in the Lotsa silo until step 5.
5.When you have every component ready for your part start the crafting process in the fabricator and the components will be pulled from the lotsa silo.
6.Done!You got your part!
HOW TO USE THE(SPECIAL)ANCHORING SYSTEM
This tech has both normal AND sky anchors,so it can do both,but only one at once.For normal anchoring get close to the gorund and hold the tech stable and you will probably get a normal anchoring.For sky anchoring just be high up and anchor and the sky anchors will be used(activate the hovers using the Hover control thing if you are sky anchoring so you dont slowly go to the ground).Sky anchoring sometimes gets a bit wobbly so its only really good for fast recharging with the furnaces(if you have AGRAV on you barely gat any power form the solars and you need the AGRAV to stay in the air,so normal anchoring is better for solar recharging).Use normal anchoring for anything else.
HOW TO GET A FIGHTER INTO THE HANGAR
The Hangar opening is a bit small and an odd orientation(diagonal)so its very hard to get a fighter in it the normal way.Heres the trick for getting it in:
1.Normal anchor the Dragon down
2.Get the fighter is using build beam.You have to put it in in a way that the front points OUT of the hangar or you wont get you AGRAV fighter back out in battle.

Heres the Link to my Workshop page for you to download the 2 Parts of the Dragon.
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198560486786/myworkshopfiles/
(The Page of The Dragon Front contains the Instructions on how to insert it)

Hlebuw3k

The Bread Cat

burger1113

Last edited:
Halo Pelican drop-ship, "Foehammar Echo-419"

=============== TerraTech 7_1_2019 12_06_43 PM.png TerraTech 7_1_2019 12_06_57 PM.png ============== TerraTech 7_1_2019 12_07_28 PM.png

STEAM LINK: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1788267685

INSTRUCTIONS (CONTROLS):
(This tech requires two hands to control)
-Lift: Q and E
-Roll: A and D
-Yaw: W and S
-Turn Left and Right: Left and Right Arrow Keys
-Acceleration: Up and Down Arrow Keys

*Spawn this tech in, get used to the controls and have fun.

Rafs

Collecting the Infinity Terminals
War Track.png

Just a little tech I had fun doing after the update, a weaponized HE tank track.

There's not much instruction really, just load, charge it up and have fun blowing things up and navigating the overworld. A fun "track bike", fast and easy to drive.

ZeroGravitas

Breaker of Games
Website
www.youtube.com
Edit 2019-07-10:

R&D Save - Soldier! Clear out the bug infestation in the ruins to the west! You have use of a tank and APC. What are you waiting for, maggot?! Get stuck in!

Save contains 3 Hawkeye techs for the enemy population (also provided as snapshots below, for reference).

Edit ends.

I took a very quick look at the new HE blocks in 1.2.0.2, so here's a little enemy tech (don't worry about playing with it for long):

ZG Med HE Tank PX.png

Attachments

Last edited:
Website
duckduckgo.com
A house for rich people.
Rich House.png
INSTRUCTIONS:
ADMIRE HOUSE

It has 3 floors, all fully furnished.
Bottom floor: Controls, TV with large sofa, dining room
Middle floor: Outside balcony with tables and sunbathing chairs, upstairs lounge, master bedroom and toilet
Top floor: Upper balcony for hanging up washing, 2 guest bedrooms and guest toilet

The house can go as fast as a glacier and is about as agile as one.

burger1113

Last edited:

Aardvark123

Website
aardvark1998.deviantart.com
Seeing as this Community Core isn't actually taking place until next week, I went ahead and made a second entry, this time using the massive new caterpillar tracks. Say hello to Athena:

Athena.png

Athena is a massive GeoCorp transporter, with enough magnets to carry a huge pile of blocks around and far fewer resource holders than could potentially fit on her massive fuselage. She also has a buzzsaw at the front. If you fancy a laugh, why not try and take her around one of the race courses?

Zorgomol

Not a Number
Are there any hovertechs in HE enemy pool? This could be the first, built around/over a single Fortress hoverpad, a pesky little rain-of-bullets tech. (This is 99% HE, the only exception being a BF hover controller.)

Clathrate.png

Standard hover controls. Float around and shoot and watch bullets miss. There are also hidden boosters.

(Weapon aim does not compensate for shooter's own movement, which is especially bad for strafing hovertechs. :()

Falchoin

Attached is an R&D save file with 3 techs. The Armored Core co-op and single player variants, and a low flying co-op outpost (complete with payload terminals). No real directions since they're standard car controls, though the single player Armored Core variant has pacemakers underneath in the back.

Do stuff.

Preview:
Com Core Preview.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Hello everyone!
I have a couple of heavy hitting hover techs that you may have some fun with. I know I did :)!

For both of these techs you should check out the control scheme first.

First is the Harvesterror
1201 HarvesterrorRX1.png
And secondly his little buddy the Ball Buster!
Ball Buster RX1.png
Have a good one [8D)

Status
Not open for further replies.