Archived Community Core Submit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Community Core is a live stream where we showcase the best creations players have made in TerraTech.

If you'd like to have your tech showcased you can submit your techs by attaching snapshots, game saves or Steam Workshop links in this thread.

You'll be able to watch them in action on Wednesday 19th June from 4pm BST on Twitch:

www.twitch.tv/terratechgame

A limit of no more than TWO Snapshots/Steam Workshops or 3 Techs in a GAME SAVE per player, please :) If submitting a GAME SAVE please specify if it's R&D or Creative in your submission.

NOTE: INSTRUCTIONS for how Techs should be shown must be displayed in RED. Text that is not marked this way will likely be ignored. All instructions must be written in no more than 140 characters. Attaching a video of the Tech in action to your thread is strongly advised.

This thread will be archived just before the stream to make way for the next wave of Community Core submissions.

john10112

I'm back again. This weeks theme? Turrets.

2019-05-03 (1).png

Hawkeye MK3 Shield Penetration Turret

Cost: 2.2 million

12 MK3 Battleship Cannons

6 Hawkeye Cruise Missiles

4 Seeker Missiles Pods

4 Hawkeye Auto Cannons

2018-09-27 (1).png

Hawkeye Long Range Missile Turret

Cost: 2.1 million

10 Hawkeye Cruise Missile's,

10 Battleship Cannon's,

8 Seeker Missile Pod's,

4 HG1 Cannons Turret's,

2 Monster Mortars,

Last edited:

Dragonking

Heres my first ever ComCore Submit:My AGRAV Fighters!(there are 3,but because of the rule that you can only submit 2 techs i can only submit the 2 best)

AGRAV Fighter:
This was my first ever test for the Concept of an AGRAV Fighter and it still handeles best of all my AGRAV FIghters.It also is probably the best Tech to put in a carrier that ive ever seen(it is super small,has a lot of firepower and can land on the spot).This Picture is the Tech File.
AGRAV Fighter.png
Weapons:
-4x HE cruise missile
-2x HE Seeker missile

Wyvern AGRAV Fighter:
This one was my second AGRAV Fighter.Its much larger than the Standard AGRAV Fighter and also more powerful(not by much),but the main improvement is in Speed,but it loses manueverability,needs more AGRAV engines and has a larger Shield(which is not good in this case since it makes it a large target.(the first picture is the file,the second picture is how it actually looks).
Wyvern.png

20190613181824_1.jpg
Weapons:
-4x HE cruise missile
-4x HE Seeker missile
-1x BF Trapdoor laser
And finally here`s the Control scheme you Need for These AGRAV Fighters:
(on the next Thread)

Website
duckduckgo.com
I'm quite sure this violates the rule of having more than 3 techs per save, but they don't all have to be used so I hope it's fine.

I made a sort of exploration save with 3 main locations to look at, below is one of them.
screen135.png

INSTRUCTIONS:
LOAD SAVE AS CREATIVE SAVE. GO TO PAUSE MENU>CONTROLS>REBIND AXIS 6 TO LEFTSHIFT/LEFTCTRL. USE WASD, SHIFT/CTRL,Q/E TO USE TECH YOU SPAWNED IN. GO FORWARD, ADMIRE HOUSES ON GROUND, HEAD EAST TO FIND SECOND LOCATION IF EVERYTHING GOES WELL.

LOCATIONS:
61, 2039 Spawn and some mountain houses
463, 2117 Some houses on a rock
4149, 1750 Houses and airship bases on a monument
?????????? Very small Easter egg which will be very disappointing when you find it

I have a serious addiction to houses and I think I need medical help.

Attachments

RevThePom

Big boi enthusiast
I HAVE RETURNED
and bring you two new tanks this week for this Comm Core.
First up:

The ATT (All Terrain Tank)
ATT.png
Just like it says on the tin, this tank isn't held back by the terrain like most other ground-based tanks. The barrel is a bit stiff on this but that isn't too much of an issue, as it stays on target in a much more stable manner.

Charge to at least to two bars beforehand
Pressing X deploys the multi-tech turret, which can be used by the AI and stays on target most of the time.
Switch to the barrel for manual control. Remember it uses a seperate control scheme
You can switch anitgravity on and off.
When On: "All Terrain Mode", the Tank will be able to scale hills and mountains with relative ease, and gains a tighter turning circle.
When Off: "Standard Mode", greater top speed and less power consumption

Shooting in the mountains.
20190615203555_1.jpg

Long Range bombardment
20190615205336_1.jpg

Last edited:

RevThePom

Big boi enthusiast
Next is a much less practical and silly build.
I present to you

Literally a Flying Tank Flying Tank.png
Horribly impractical, ridiculous and illogical. But not impossible. This absolute masterpiece of "engineering" is surprisingly agile considering its literally a tank with wings flex taped onto it. And yes the turret can rotate, but don't go doing barrel rolls with this otherwise it might fall off.
It has massive energy stores for all the antigravity engines in it, but
you don't even need to charge it.
Can fly without power using the combined thrust of the rotors and thrusters.
X To deploy the turret.
Page Up/Page Down: Incr/Decr Rotors speed.
Uses normal aeroplane controls for everything else.

Just a normal tank, flying in the air.
20190615194953_1.jpg

Look ma! No power!
20190615210353_1.jpg

Last edited:

GK vec

GK 光轲
GK TIE Fighter
W/S to pitch, A/D to turn, and Q/E to roll. Shift to move forward and Ctrl to speed up.
Using no power but fly like in a zero gravity world.
GK neutron
W/S to pitch, A/D to turn, and Q/E to roll. Shift to move forward and Ctrl to speed up.
Using asymmetric structure to stuff in 2 geo batteries.

Attachments

Last edited:

Hlebuw3k

The Bread Cat

_Kaasblokje_

I decided to make a flying brick! Don't ask why.

Snapshot:
The Flying Brick.png

The goal was to create a flying brick for aerial combat techs, and I think it does the job quite well despite some of its issues.

Making a proper flying brick was way harder than expected, especially one this size, (I decided to make one slightly larger than the normal brick and slightly smaller than the brick 2.0.)
Took me multiple attempts to get as much armor as possible, while still have a lot of corrective force from gyros (otherwise this thing would fall over fast, and believe me, you need a lot of corrective force to keep a brick up in the air), while being as lightweight as possible (thank god the Better Future chassis blocks are absolutely amazing!) and having a good power setup.
Despite all of this it sadly, it still falls out of the sky relatively fast when heavily damaged, I'm still trying to improve this thing any way I can.

How to use:
It's a brick, it can't be that hard
Spawn it in.
Take control of it.
Anchor it (if it wasn't already).
Press the up-arrowkey until the flight power reaches 100.
Grab another tech and fight it.

You can also keep it unanchored for an awesome high-altitude aerial battle (you need a fast tech for this!), you won't have to worry about it floating away because enemy techs stop moving when they are too far away from the player. (example picture below: )

1560955731173.png

I noticed quite a few people submitted flying techs to this comcore so I hope something can properly test this thing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.