Archived Community Core Submit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Community Core is a live stream where we showcase the best creations players have made in TerraTech.

If you'd like to have your tech showcased you can submit your techs by attaching snapshots, game saves or Steam Workshop links in this thread.

You'll be able to watch them in action on Wednesday 12th June from 4pm BST on Twitch:

www.twitch.tv/terratechgame

A limit of no more than TWO Snapshots/Steam Workshops or 3 Techs in a GAME SAVE per player, please :) If submitting a GAME SAVE please specify if it's R&D or Creative in your submission.

NOTE: INSTRUCTIONS for how Techs should be shown must be displayed in RED. Text that is not marked this way will likely be ignored. All instructions must be written in no more than 140 characters. Attaching a video of the Tech in action to your thread is strongly advised.

This thread will be archived just before the stream to make way for the next wave of Community Core submissions.

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Hello!
While in my campaign playthrough trying to make as much money as possible this tech came into existence due to a major update to the original in order to handle all the resources I was dealing with.
1201 Harvester RX1.png
It has four GC large collectors that are able to refine and sell resources almost as fast as you can pick them up.
Not to mention as much firepower as I could possibly fit into this tech without it becoming just a mass of guns.
If you need to make a getaway just hit the rockets for a boost when you really need it.
Let the harvest begin! Have a good one [8D)

xXThunderFlameXx

Aircraft Enthusiast
TFV 15 Viper:

Haven't made a proper AG tech in a while, even tough it can fly without it.

Recommended to use both Hovercraft and Aeroplane controls for this one, use Aeroplane to fly around, and Hovercraft to land/take off, bind shift to acceleration in Aeroplane if it already isn't, to land simply turn off the antigrav.
TFV 15 Viper.png

Mindlessmrawesome

Green4Gaming and Mindlessmrawesome present...

The M.D. Multitank (it's a pun on multitech)
Multitank.png

The Multitank is an attempt at making a good and cost effective medium tank. It has a working multitech turret, 4 miniguns, 3 battleship cannons (2 on turret), a bunch of railguns and a bunch of GSO shields.

Basically this thing was made to be a small little battle workhorse that wasn't too costly but could still fight effectively. It's not done yet.

Green4gaming made the base of the tank while I made the turret and a couple modifications.

Charge tank. Press x. Turn turret to guard mode. Go around and kill stuff. (turret is auto- you don't need to control it but you can select it's target with middle-mouse)

Attachments

Last edited:
Website
duckduckgo.com
A perfectly ordinary house.
Ordinary House.png
INSTRUCTIONS:
ADMIRE HOUSE.

The house is fully furnished, with many features including:
- Downstairs bathroom*
- Open kitchen and dining room
- Stairs
- Upstairs control room
- Bedroom
- Upstairs lounge/living room
- WiFi
- Shelves and tables

*Toilet paper not included

john10112

Iron Titan - Mega Defensive Blockade System
2019-05-19 (1).png
One module:

Cost: 4.8 million BB

Weapons and Features:

58 MK3 Battleship Cannons

17 Hawkeye Cruise Missiles

36 Solar Panels

Ton of batteries - See image five for a picture of the inside

Every side is protected by shield(s) and armour

Shield toggle is located on the bottom (white).

ChromeTitan

Screenshot (10).png
Mini Ulticrafter 2: control scheme is not very important.
Download off of the steam workship here: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1765984828
Load it into the test chamber. 1. Feed it the compressed resource blocks listed and produce a Hawkeye MK3 Battleship Cannon. 2. Sell stuff and use the generator with the leftovers by flipping the filters.

Note: This was designed as kind of a starting point for mobile or turret techs (kind of like the imgur gallery here: ). Feel free to make a turret or make it mobile!

Hawkeye MK3 Battleship Cannon (This is the number of Venture compressed resource blocks needed in the venture scrapper)
3xPlumbia
1xLuxian
4xCarbius
2xRodius
2xIgnian
1xErudite

The scrapper should pick them all up but not all of them will fit in the silo, if you start fabrication it isn't a problem. It will produce the parts very quickly.

Aardvark123

Website
aardvark1998.deviantart.com
Here's a tech for you. From the minds of Better Future's tech designers comes the Moon Rabbit, a fast and agile harvester:

Moon Rabbit.png

With a sleek hull ergonomically sculpted by Shinto priestesses who bathe in mermaids' tears, as per usual, the Moon Rabbit is definitely the best harvester ever created. Sure, GeoCorp has vehicles which can carry ten times as many resources and take much more of a beating, but are they anywhere as near as pretty? I thought not. Charge it up to activate the shields and stuff, then play with it as you see fit. A couple of pitch-trim gyros keep the nose pointing downwards so it can harvest things close to the ground. I also think it might be a good fit for the game, so please add it to the enemy tech population if you fancy it.

Saelem Black

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy
I have two techs to share this week. Chariot Gunship and the Rhinoceros 2. Both are true helicopters. No hoverbug. Pitch forward to go forward. Helicopters are imo the most difficult TT aircraft to pilot, waaay more difficult than planes, and I think more difficult than airships. @Matt , I have faith in you :)

Chariot Gunship.png
Chariot Gunship: Long range bombardment

!Read All Instructions before attempting to pilot!

- Controls: Basically default helicopter, pitch forward + shift for max speed. Hovers at 66%

- Pulse the trigger just to fire the monster mortars. Hold the trigger to fire the autocannons. Stay at about 600 meters above your target. If you're in autocannon range, you're too close. The mortars do not shoot straight down; so stay ~50 meters back from your target.

- Repairs/shields off by default.
- Helicopters of any kind require practice to master; please be patient.

Rhinoceros 2 Mod 2.png
Rhinoceros 2: Aerial Resource Hauler

!Read All Instructions before attempting to pilot!

- This is not a combat tech. Do not attempt to fight. This is for hauling resource chunks from distant autominers back to base.
- Controls: Basically default helicopter; pitch forward + shift for max speed. Hovers at 83%
- Repairs/shields off by default.

- Helicopters of any kind require practice to master; please be patient.

Rafs

Collecting the Infinity Terminals
This week I'd like to share an Auto-harvester Tech for trees and luxite crystals (which regrow locally), as well as any other resources on its way, it is the Lawn Mower!

I'm uploading a Creative Save File to make things easier to visualize.

When opening the file, you'll be piloting a small hover tech, made for simply flying around and looking at things.
You'll see the two large rotating techs falling, let them touch the ground and watch them mowing anything on their path!
If you want to, you can change driving to the Mower and change its "anchor orbiting" radius by pressing "up" or "down" (LME vectoring which controls outwards pushing hoverbugs).

Also, I'll leave here the direct snapshot for anyone interested:

Lawn Mower.png

And a pic of it working:

1560309802837.png

It doesn't have any Guard AI though as it will attempt to build beam, making it suffer from Hubbl Syndrome (infinite re-anchoring).

Attachments

TweakOPedia

Hi guys, really wanted you to check out my Sparrow.. its normally screaming pink and purple but i changed it to the default red white blue. Anyways, its nearly self flying, extremely fast and comfy, give it a shot, fly at about 500 feet before you do anything crazy, the controls are super sensative.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1766550668

Status
Not open for further replies.