Archived Community Core Submit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Community Core is a live stream where we showcase the best creations players have made in TerraTech.

If you'd like to have your tech showcased you can submit your techs by attaching snapshots, game saves or Steam Workshop links in this thread.

You'll be able to watch them in action on Wednesday 5th June from 4pm BST on Twitch:

www.twitch.tv/terratechgame

A limit of no more than TWO Snapshots/Steam Workshops or 3 Techs in a GAME SAVE per player, please :) If submitting a GAME SAVE please specify if it's R&D or Creative in your submission.

NOTE: INSTRUCTIONS for how Techs should be shown must be displayed in RED. Text that is not marked this way will likely be ignored. All instructions must be written in no more than 140 characters. Attaching a video of the Tech in action to your thread is strongly advised.

This thread will be archived just before the stream to make way for the next wave of Community Core submissions.

Matt

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Tech #1:
View attachment 27453
Its a giant power base to power the world. Anchor it, and wait for the solar panels to deploy. Look at the controls if you want to fly it.

Tech #2:
View attachment 27454
Mobile storage hovercraft, for transporting your base (if you want to move it and dont have time for recources to convert into blocks). Charge it up, and look at the controls.
This one is carried over from last week.

Saelem Black

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy
Gloombird.png

A couple people have been talking to me about how to make an LME based airship. I built this little thing as a demonstration. It has all the principles which I use for my big airships, scaled down to the minimum. It's quite small, cheap, and surprisingly versatile. If you want insight into how the airships I've been submitting work, feel free to open this up and look inside. No anitgrav, no hoverbug.

Instructions:
Look at controls before use; page up/page down for lift.

Raise lift to 80%, then fly it somewhat like a plane. Can stop mid air.

Charge before combat. Repair bubble is off by default (you probably don't need it). Block controller switch is on the belly.

Try to out-range your targets (for safety).

Last edited:

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
I just have a couple of little flyers to share this week. The first tech was started in the coop creative mode and then taken to the R&D for its final touches.
Its not the fastest out there, but I had some fun with it taking enemies apart!

coop flyer RX1.png

This next one is called Dragonfly and it was completely made in coop creative and served quite well for the bit of battling I got into.

Dragonfly RX1.png
Have fun flying :). Have a good one [8D)

ryanfrogz

ryan frog z
Today I have an entire Creative save for y'all to check out!

TECHS:

The Great Wall: big wall make enemy go boom

Combine: attach the collector thing on the ground to the conveyor inside the tech to activate the unload function

Overloader: moves resources from one pile to another

Lizard Speeder: gotta go fast

Scrapper: insert some compressed resource chunk blocks for extra stuff to use with the Combine

Attachments

TheGamingEnder

lemonian founder of Z-tech corp
one craft so far: the first of the
z-tech origins line: Z-tech Origins: The Seeker:
Ztech Origins Seeker.png
controls to all air/space vehicles from Z-tech: WASD for pitch and roll, Q&E for yaw, Shift to run the props and whatever, and Arrow keys for ground control(I bounded the was to the right/left arrows, and Q&E). I found a weird glitch when it's spawned in, your direction arrow becomes backward(probably because I restored something that came before the lots o blocks update?)

Rafs

Collecting the Infinity Terminals
Industrial Complex.png

This is the Industrial Complex snapshot I'd like to share with you guys this week :)

Load it, press X. This will release the Resource Blocks which will start feeding the factory. This may take a while though, so no need to wait for it to fill :) Most processes are hidden so you can enter build mode to look inside, or take some blocks away from the buildings too.
The shuttle helper will also be released, it can fly around picking blocks and resources on the floor, left by harvester techs etc.

I hope crafting stations are valid submissions, I'm really happy with how this one turned out and maybe it could be an inspiration for others who like streamlined BF blocks, decorations, etc.

Pacemaker is located on this side, on the first silo building:

1559705611174.png

And these are the Resource Block packagers, which will take anything that exceeds the capacity of the silos:

1559705848776.png

Last edited:

ZeroGravitas

Breaker of Games
Website
www.youtube.com
Got something simple and cute for you to celebrate the new gyros - a GSO level 4 only enemy tech: "Johnny 4"!

ZG Johnny 4.png

I'm pretty please how he turned out, with his cheaky grin, given I only set out to make a simple GSO tech. :D

And a higher firepower version, in case the above is considered too weak for it's value, for the population - "Johnny 4 MB" (Missile Battery):

ZG Johnny 4 MB.png

Status
Not open for further replies.