Archived Community Core Submit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Community Core is a live stream where we showcase the best creations players have made in TerraTech.

If you'd like to have your tech showcased you can submit your techs by attaching snapshots, game saves or Steam Workshop links in this thread.

You'll be able to watch them in action on Wednesday 22nd May from 4pm BST on Twitch:

www.twitch.tv/terratechgame

A limit of no more than TWO Snapshots/Steam Workshops or 3 Techs in a GAME SAVE per player, please :) If submitting a GAME SAVE please specify if it's R&D or Creative in your submission.

NOTE: INSTRUCTIONS for how Techs should be shown must be displayed in RED. Text that is not marked this way will likely be ignored. All instructions must be written in no more than 140 characters. Attaching a video of the Tech in action to your thread is strongly advised.

This thread will be archived just before the stream to make way for the next wave of Community Core submissions.

Saelem Black

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy
Just uh, show the Runehammer from last week? If you'd be so kind.

You guys also completely killed me with the Fortress drone - no it's not supposed to completely collapse. If you're feeling magnanimous, please give it another try. The Fortress drone has two halves separated by exploding bolts 1.) the drone itself, and 2) the docking cradle.

Please forgive my frustration; I wrote step 1 as "it starts out anchored". I don't know why you guys interpreted that to mean "un-anchor immediately". The docking cradle doesn't have a cab and so if it's not anchored it will collapse (like it did in the stream). Make sure the tech is anchored before you press X. Given that the frequently-featured minecraft techs work exactly the same I thought this was well understood, but I suppose I should have specified more clearly.

TheGamingEnder

lemonian founder of Z-tech corp
I got 3 more planes(or maybe two, and something special) from Z-tech(my forum kingdom), the Z-pros. they work like the little microscout(I renamed the scheme), but they have no gyros, and they work well. I'll be sending my save in with the crafts(might use the save again for other community cores, but the new techs would be away from the old ones)

Mindlessmrawesome

Just uh, show the Runehammer from last week? If you'd be so kind.

You guys also completely killed me with the Fortress drone - no it's not supposed to completely collapse. If you're feeling magnanimous, please give it another try. The Fortress drone has two halves separated by exploding bolts 1.) the drone itself, and 2) the docking cradle.

Please forgive my frustration; I wrote step 1 as "it starts out anchored". I don't know why you guys interpreted that to mean "un-anchor immediately". The docking cradle doesn't have a cab and so if it's not anchored it will collapse (like it did in the stream). Make sure the tech is anchored before you press X. Given that the frequently-featured minecraft techs work exactly the same I thought this was well understood, but I suppose I should have specified more clearly.
you're gonna need to repost the snapshot bud, the devs are too lazy to go look for your thing again

Aardvark123

Website
aardvark1998.deviantart.com
Here is an agile Better Future aircraft, the ePlane:

ePlane.png

It flies like a typical aircraft. Hold down shift to fire the ion thrusters, use WASD to roll and pitch, and perform whichever aeroplane-themed activities you enjoy.

I've also made an airship which makes use of antigravity technology. Say hello to the Breeze Block:

Breeze Block.png

Charge it up, then hold down E to get off the ground. W and S control the engines, while A and D handle steering. You can also pitch and roll with the arrow keys if you feel like it. Breeze Block is fairly easy to handle, so don't worry too much about crashing.

TheGamingEnder

well, I got 3 things: a workshop item, and two military-grade planes from my new kingdom, Z-tech:
the Missile Man(the thumbnail is from an earlier version, but some of it is modified:
missile man.png
and in the following world, are the Z-pro Z-1 ML, and the Z-pro Z-2 M(they belong in a world which will be here in the future with newer items):
Z-1 ML:
Zpro Z1ML.png
Z-2 M:
Zpro Z2 M.png

TheGamingEnder

Attachments

ZeroGravitas

Breaker of Games
Website
www.youtube.com
Here's a top tier pure Better Future enemy tech hovercraft, in a similar style to many of the mission techs made by the devs, but with redundant cabs and hover flippers.

I made it a couple months back ready to show off the D-Class lasers, presuming they would get a swanky new laser animation at some point (rather than the sad little blue blob)... Is that ever going to happen, @Matt?

Dual control schemes (for player) - press [C] to switch to aeroplane controls then boost and pitch back to fly, etc. Back to hovercraft on landing.

ZG BF Double Wing.png

Last edited:

ZeroGravitas

Breaker of Games
Website
www.youtube.com
Also, seeing as there's not been many submissions so far this week, maybe there'll be time to catch up on the couple submitted after mine (which was the last shown): https://forum.terratechgame.com/index.php?threads/community-core-submit.19104/post-135357

Assuming you guys don't want to change these up...?

Last edited:

ZeroGravitas

Breaker of Games
Website
www.youtube.com
maybe there'll be time to catch up on the couple submitted after mine
Oh, my bad - I was kinda half asleep not properly watching last week, so I'd not realised you'd shown the slightly different version of ryanfrog's before this, anyway, and Mechanicaljaden's turret didn't have much else up it's sleeve... Oh well. Thanks devs.

And here's the Twitch VOD: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/425615605

(Funny, the forum doesn't let me embed that as media, despite explicitly accepting Twitch links...)

Status
Not open for further replies.