Archived Community Core Submit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Community Core is a live stream where we showcase the best creations players have made in TerraTech.

If you'd like to have your tech showcased you can submit your techs by attaching snapshots, game saves or Steam Workshop links in this thread.

You'll be able to watch them in action on Wednesday 17th April from 4pm GMT on Twitch:

www.twitch.tv/terratechgame

A limit of no more than TWO Snapshots/Steam Workshops or 3 Techs in a GAME SAVE per player, please :) If submitting a GAME SAVE please specify if it's R&D or Creative in your submission.

NOTE: INSTRUCTIONS for how Techs should be shown must be displayed in RED. Text that is not marked this way will likely be ignored. All instructions must be written in no more than 140 characters. Attaching a video of the Tech in action to your thread is strongly advised.

This thread will be archived just before the stream to make way for the next wave of Community Core submissions.

xXThunderFlameXx

Aircraft Enthusiast
DOS Reloaded:
He is back in action, improvements over the last model include better automated orientation mechanisms and increased firepower, stiill no shielding or repairing.
First pitch up until you are pointed upwards like in the picture, using lift instead also works, it's airplane controls with strafe and lift binded to the side arrows and page up and down, careful how you fly it, strike from above.
DOS Reloaded.png

GK vec

GK 光轲
GK Chaotic.
steam workshop link:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1710338557

Revolutionary sky artillery.
W/S to pitch, A/D to turn, Q/E to roll, but it almost don't need roll. Shift to go forward.
The most revolutionary part is, this one don't have any of anti-gravity to use its power(我们叫这个为电反), only hover-bug(我们叫这个为反重), but when it pitches it will still stable and stop in sky. It's really a sniper over enemy 's head.

video

Last edited:

burger1113

20190413235806_1rs.jpg
Venture "Boing"
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1711399072

Gotta have me a proper monster truck, eh?
1. Let go of throttle while moving to wheelie
2. Pump Boosters while turning to roll the truck over
3. While flying, Use arrow keys to maneuver.

there are little wings and adjusters on it, so you can add torque in any direction even mid-air. Also good for wheelie control. Check my video on the workshop about some basic maneuvers!

Last edited:

Aardvark123

Website
aardvark1998.deviantart.com
I have a tech for you. This is Black Dome, a powerful Better Future tech which makes extensive use of laser beams:

Black Dome.png

It floats along and turns reasonably well, and can be anchored to charge it up. That said, be sure to charge it up before you try fighting turrets or anything. The hover power and block controllers are set slightly towards the front, so expect it to drive that way.

Seth_Seth

Confused Leader of the Golden Armada
Website
sites.google.com
I have a tech for you. This is Black Dome, a powerful Better Future tech which makes extensive use of laser beams:

View attachment 26796

It floats along and turns reasonably well, and can be anchored to charge it up. That said, be sure to charge it up before you try fighting turrets or anything. The hover power and block controllers are set slightly towards the front, so expect it to drive that way.
LAZER LAZER AND MOAR LAZER

Upgrade on ZeroGravitas Cube idea (More deadly, and self powered)

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1713282475
Quorg Cuber!

8 BF DOT lasers on the corners
34 BF Gatling Lasers
12 GSO Solar Panels (so self powered)
8 GSO Shield Bubbles
2 HE Repair Bubbles
36 BF Batteries
20 BF Thrusters (16 Small, 4 Med)
4 BF Medium Hover Rings
Fully Anti-Grav

Good as a HoverTech, also good as a turret!

All the side Lasers are pointing down, but thats where most enemies will be anyway.

"The Quorg have invaded from a Spacey Dimension, can you defeat them, or will you be 'Absorbulated'..."

And as I typed this, it hit me, the Venture SCU just makes the joke EVEN BETTER!!!

Quorg Cuber.jpg

ZeroGravitas

Breaker of Games
Website
www.youtube.com
Here's a few Venture enemy techs, to celebrate the full release of the F1 Wheels and Dual Auto-Canons:

Please load R&D save file, look quickly at tech designs, fight the enemy clones in the distance (if there's time).

OR

Load them from the snapshots in the next post if that's easier for the stream.:)

I'd have made the save in Co-op creative, but for the lack of crafting blocks (on the larger tech).

Attachments

Last edited:

ZeroGravitas

Breaker of Games
Website
www.youtube.com
Enemy tech snapshots (from save in above post).

"Ven SuperCar DAC" - I started out with the concave bonnet/front wing and went from there, ended up a little more Formula 1 ish. Fast and with a decent amount of battery power. Lots of understeer with these wheels. Has been tested to cope OK with modest hills.

ZG Ven SuperCar DAC.png

"Formula Rough" - combining the new F1 wheels with Springer Wheels, front and back, to get the high top speed and acceleration with good handling of rough terrain too. As an enemy, it wants to speed up close to do short range weapon damage.

ZG Formula Rough.png

"Ven StockCar" - cute little racer, using the smaller Medium F1 wheels. Their characteristics make this very prone to tipping under player control (in conjunction with the Rapid Canon's weight, atop). But the AI somehow handles it far better and there's a gyro with helps flip it back upright anyway.

ZG Ven StockCar.png

Last edited:

Falchoin

Use the creative save file

I've got a pair of techs this week which are meant to work together.

Warthog: Mobile power distribution meets battle barge. Standard hovercraft controls, recommend leaving lift at 100. W + Down Arrow + Shift to fly. Shoot down enemy techs and trees!
Warthog.png

Bee: Combat drone and resource collector. Hover height tuned to pick up resources and drop them off at a player controlled Warthog. WASD +Q/E for movement, Shift to fly.
Bee.png

Attachments

Last edited:

Galrex

Possibilist
Key controls:
General motion - WASD
Strafe - QE
Vertical lift motion - Up/Down arrow
Boost (horizontal) - Left Shift
Current mode - Hovercraft

General way to play this - Firstly, charge it before use (at least half the battery level). Then, make it hover right above a target and melt the target with the destructive laser beams. You can adjust its hover height by using the up/down key mentioned above.

"GX Lazerus": a prototype that shoots hot beams of lasers at the target below.

GX Lazerus.png

Last edited:

Mindl3ss

Mindless Dominion Fleet Admiral
I got a quick one. Just one this week. Namely because iv been busy with Cloud City for the last few weeks. (Still not close to finished. ALSO NOT THE SUBMISSION. THATS DOWN THERE V)
20190410190641_1.jpg
Yes i will com core Cloud City when it's finished. No idea when that's gonna be.

Anyways COM CORE Entry... Yet another UFO Design, this one yet unnamed.
Not much instruction here. Use on Standard AeroPlane controls. page up/page down lift controls are your friend, use them often as well as strafing for erratic flight patterns on both vertical and horizontal axis for Extream Evasive abilities. Boost to rocket upward very fast. to land, drop all lift (the Hovers will catch you very close to the ground), then negative lift to pin to the ground. Landing gear allows for level landings on uneven terrain. This Particular Model Showcases the Zero Point AG cannons, D-Laser Artillary, and Claw Plasma Lances concentrated on a deadly 'Bombardment' style assult on enemies beneath.
Comcore Ufo.png

Saelem Black

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy
Will you guys show what you missed from last week? Kinda took the wind out of my sails to be passed over...

Amtarew

This is a creative save on TT_unstable (last version) where I showcase three of my new tanks (or four if your want to see the one at the back, it's a little bonus). I hope you'll love them ! If you get some turret problems (like if they jump out) just restart the save it will be easier for you. Techs are already charged.

Attachments

Mindl3ss

Mindless Dominion Fleet Admiral
yeah, it happens every now and then. Just re-post it on the next week and say you got skipped. The Devs make Mistakes but they are pretty good about not making the same ones twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.