Archived Community Core Submit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soviet_Samuelson

On the path to becoming a grand-master idiot
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
I changed vertical control to C/V keys, and then i can use mouse and one hand on keyboard for hovers, and i set arrows for pitch and roll (but had to switch to pitch down with Up arrow for hovers). I do not use C that much for switching between controls.
I use Q and E for Y-axis and strafe controls usually

Revolver265

ZeroGravitas's #8 fanboy
I was displeased when you called my BF Albatross a few weeks ago "unwieldy" on stream. It's not supposed to turn, it's supposed to fly straight for long distances! And I forgot to mention that Destroyer I is best used from far away rather than up close.

However, I have brought two smaller Techs to the table today. This is the little "Pulsar x64" Race plane I am spiting you guys with for calling my plane slow! (no hard feelings) This thing is the fastest of the quarter mile "skydrag" (a sky version of the races where you need to cross the finish line in a certain time or less). There isn't even a radar, as this plane is supposed to be brought out on-site to the drag race and then SCU'd after the race.
Pulsar x64.png
The plane is flown using standard plane controls, W for nose down, S for nose up. The lack of Yaw controls is intentional to prevent spiraling laterally out of control.

This is the Vanadium Turret, a quick creation useful for deploying in lots of places to shoot up baddies and protect your base en masse. It's just an example TT Turret/Tech intended for the Turret/Base Defense/Takeover population. I don't find it useful but it should work well as an enemy for player missions.
Vanadium Turret.png
The turret is has a custom control scheme locked to prevent the turret itself from tilting off kilter that disables all controls except for turning left and right for regular turret functions. You may need to open up the Airship blocks to alter the Hover Controller and set it to full power so that it can rise to the full height. Unanchoring the tech and switching to the regular Hovercraft control scheme allows you to float around like in a regular hovercraft and shoot things.

Status
Not open for further replies.