Archived Community Core Submit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Attach snapshots or game saves of Techs you want to be included in the Community Core stream!

Community Core is a live stream where we showcase the best creations players have made in TerraTech.

You can watch them in action on Wednesday 20th February from 4pm GMT on Twitch:

www.twitch.tv/terratechgame

A limit of no more than ONE snapshot or 4 Techs in a GAME SAVE per player, please :) If submitting a GAME SAVE please specify if it's R&D or Creative in your submission.

NOTE: INSTRUCTIONS for how Techs should be shown must be displayed in RED. Text that is not marked this way will likely be ignored. All instructions must be written in no more than 140 characters. Attaching a video of the Tech in action to your thread is strongly advised.

Techs will not be added to the game until we feel the population needs refreshing!

This thread will be archived just before the stream to make way for the next wave of Community Core submissions.

burger1113

HE Drone XXL 2
HE Drone XXL2 ComCor.png
(This is the snapshot. The workshop link below doesn't have gyro)

STEPS FOR USE
사본 -20190219103118_1.jpg
2. After Loading up, Set throttle to 82% and leave it
3. Use THRUSTER to control height/decent speed
4. If holding down fire, bring throttle down to 73 ish(cuz guns)

Cannon Aiming Tip
사본 -20190219103424_1.jpg
First set the camera up close and high. Slowly inch towards the Target and line up the chimney with the conveyors up front. Fire when target is just about covered by the chimney.

Flying Tips
- A,D to turn left or right
- Up & down arrow to go forward and back
- Left & Right arrow to strafe

Since this doesn't use any glitches and heli controls can be pretty frustrating for people, I suggest you keep the throttle at 82 and try to adjust height by using the thrusters in bursts. Also, try to only input movement in one axis at a time: ex) don't go forward and strafe at the same time(at least until you get used to which input does what).

To go down, briefly bring the Throttle Down to the 70s and back up. Tap thrusters to slow descent.
If a target is below you, the miniguns and cannons will shoot you upwards, so it's a good idea to lower the throttle as well.

Additional Notes
I don't like using non-campaign-viable blocks, but this is a version with EXP Gyros for the stream's sake(or Matt's lol). They do make life a lot easier, but not having them is so much more freeing. The steam version in the link below doesn't have them, so please do check them out!
About the self-charging mechanism, the front filter lets you choose what blocks to spend for charging batteries on the go. The back one is set to rubber so you can sell them as you demolish trees for power, but you can also choose others as you wish.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1660916557

Last edited:

Soviet_Samuelson

On the path to becoming a grand-master idiot
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
View attachment 26077
*Grabit 3D Model Link*

STEPS FOR USE

Set pacemaker to Turbo
Put the Carbius Blocks in the Scrapper
AFTER the scrapper finishes, press X
Set throttle to 82%
Use thruster to go up

Flying Tips
- A,D to turn left or right
- Up & down arrow to go forward and back
- Left & Right arrow to strafe

Since this doesn't use any glitches, and heli controls can be pretty frustrating for people, I suggest you keep the throttle at 82 and try to adjust height by using the thrusters in bursts. Also, try to only input movement in one axis at a time: ex) don't go forward and strafe at the same time(at least until you get used to which input does what).
If a target is below you, the miniguns and cannons will shoot you upwards, so it's a good idea to lower the throttle a little.
The most effective use would be when it's hovering at about 100 to 200ft, slowly inching towards the target. Pointing the nose down to hit targets will just make you fly past the target, so it's better to back away instead and keep distance.

Additional Notes
I don't like using non-campaign-viable blocks, but this is a version with EXP Gyros for the stream's sake(or Matt's lol). They do make life a lot easier, but not having them is so much more freeing. The steam version in the link below doesn't have them, so please do check them out!
About the self charging mechanism, the front filter lets you choose what blocks to spend for charging batteries on the go. The back one is set to rubber so you can sell them as you demolish trees for power, but you can also choose others as you wish.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1656074306
nice

Aardvark123

Website
aardvark1998.deviantart.com
Here's a GSO take on the massive hovering battleships we all love:

Prima Victorio is one of the strongest techs ever fielded by the GSO. The floating castle has firepower enough to level pretty much anything, including the large brick and the entire turret lane. It has batteries enough to endure a withering storm of bullets, hence I've provided an R&D save where it's fully charged. It has boosters, although they barely affect its speed because it's so large.

Note that the picture is not a snapshot, although I'll be putting one on my tech-showing-off thread pretty soon.

Attachments

Soviet_Samuelson

Website
forum.terratechgame.com
Here's a GSO take on the massive hovering battleships we all love:

Prima Victorio is one of the strongest techs ever fielded by the GSO. The floating castle has firepower enough to level pretty much anything, including the large brick and the entire turret lane. It has batteries enough to endure a withering storm of bullets, hence I've provided an R&D save where it's fully charged. It has boosters, although they barely affect its speed because it's so large.

Note that the picture is not a snapshot, although I'll be putting one on my tech-showing-off thread pretty soon.
are you in golden armada?

we n e e d this is g u u t

Mindlessmrawesome

THE JUNTER ATCV:

The Junter All-terrain combat vehicle (ATCV) is exactly as it's acronym states: an all terrain combat vehicle. Charge her up and watch her fly over dunes, or go scale a mountain or something.

WASD to move. Shift to activate boosters. Charge before use. I recommended you use a creative world to showcase.

Soviet_Samuelson

Website
forum.terratechgame.com
THE JUNTER ATCV:

The Junter All-terrain combat vehicle (ATCV) is exactly as it's acronym states: an all terrain combat vehicle. Charge her up and watch her fly over dunes, or go scale a mountain or something.

WASD to move. Shift to activate boosters. Charge before use. I recommended you use a creative world to showcase.
are the pips even good? ive seen them being used more recently.

Falchoin

Finally an attempt at anti-grav I'm happy with.

Hummingbird: A mostly Venture/Better Future anti-grav fighter with a run time of just over 16 minutes. Works best with two hands on the keyboard, WASD (forward/backward and turning left/right) and the arrow keys (pitch control) or Page Up/Page Down (direct vertical control up/down), charge before use.
Hummingbird.png

Last edited:

Soviet_Samuelson

Website
forum.terratechgame.com

Hummingbird: A mostly Venture/Better Future anti-grav fighter with a run time of just over 16 minutes. Works best with two hands on the keyboard, WASD (forward/backward and turning left/right) and the arrow keys (pitch control) or Page Up/Page Down (direct vertical control up/down), charge before use.
View attachment 26146
oh ok

a tiny anti grav flyer that controls really well REQUIRES CHARGE TO WORK
easily one of the best little flyers I made, super easy to control
NOT MADE FOR COMBAT

Use this to see Kaas's ultimate bolt turret at the end of the bolt turret lane if nothing else gets to it, the lane is past the normal bolt turret!
WHEN YOU SPAWN IN GO forward but when you hit the normal turret lane go RIGHT and KEEP GOING past the normal BOLT turret!

there are 3 more bolt turrets after the one you saw, go to the last one PLEASE so it can get shown off after multiple Comm Cores

Attachments

Last edited:

Soviet_Samuelson

Website
forum.terratechgame.com
I've collected them all now! Thanks for the Techs, see you on stream :cool:tonytony
yeey
finally schools out so i can get this bread <o/
..........................................................................|
........................................................................./_.''--..

Nightblade Greyswandir

Nothing is good enough!
Website
ngttadventures.blogspot.se

I changed vertical control to C/V keys, and then i can use mouse and one hand on keyboard for hovers, and i set arrows for pitch and roll (but had to switch to pitch down with Up arrow for hovers). I do not use C that much for switching between controls.

Status
Not open for further replies.