Archived Community Core Submit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Attach snapshots or game saves of Techs you want to be included in the Community Core stream!

Community Core is a live stream where we showcase the best creations players have made in TerraTech.

You can watch them in action on Wednesday 13th February from 4pm GMT on Twitch:

www.twitch.tv/terratechgame

A limit of no more than ONE snapshot or 4 Techs in a GAME SAVE per player, please :) If submitting a GAME SAVE please specify if it's R&D or Creative in your submission.

NOTE: INSTRUCTIONS for how Techs should be shown must be displayed in RED. Text that is not marked this way will likely be ignored. All instructions must be written in no more than 140 characters. Attaching a video of the Tech in action to your thread is strongly advised.

Techs will not be added to the game until we feel the population needs refreshing!

This thread will be archived just before the stream to make way for the next wave of Community Core submissions.

RevThePom

Big boi enthusiast
Savannah Frigate: The Halo paris-class heavy frigate from halo recreated in Terratech! If you thought my freighter from the past was a B I G B O I, then this boy right here is even bigger. Two things to note are a co-axial rail battery and the 5 automated missile turrets mounted to it. Fun Fact: This ship is the max length a tech can be.
X to deploy turrets.
Has power but don't charge it, it would take way too long.
Up Arrow/Down Arrow: Pitch
A/D: Turning (The ship drifts more than it turns)
W/S: Acceleration
Left Arrow/Right Arrow: Strafing
Q/E: Lift
Shift: Propellers
Ctrl: Boosters

Attachments

xXThunderFlameXx

Aircraft Enthusiast
TFV 13 Paladin:
TFV 13 Paladin.png
Boasts a large battery capacity, and just like the Dragonfly(my previous submission) you need to toggle the hovers on from the controller(the block with the big circle)and use the lift control to take off, no need to change the scheme or pitch up.
Fun fact, I built this thing in campaign, had to buy 80% of the blocks.

Mindl3ss

Mindless Dominion Fleet Admiral
He he he...

Presenting the Darker Futures BrightLance Hovercraft. It's Better Futures Counterpart Should be just the sort of thing for the BF Pop.

Standard Hovercraft Controls.
   DF BrightLance.png

Im playing Modded, but this is a Vanilla friendly Design. It just wont have the Darker Futures skin when you load it in.

Falchoin

Make pieces of enemy techs with the Piecemaker mobile base. Heavily armed and armored, the Piecemaker cuts through most enemies with ease wielding a mix of Hawkeye, Venture, and Better Future weaponry. Throttled lift allows for altitude variation so you can conveniently gather resources at low altitudes then shift to high altitude (~86ft off the ground at max lift) for easy travel. Includes 8 GeoCorp remote chargers to help keep other techs topped off.

EDIT: Most recent update adds in a few Venture healing bubbles around the internal GSO steering horns. Darn things pop off very easily.

Charge before use, WASD +Q/E, Page Up till max lift, run it down the enhanced turret lane

Piecemaker.png

Last edited:

Legionite

LegionKnight
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
A Kram Destroyer (forwards attack ship)
TAC Kram Destroyer 2.png
It features a GSO scrapper & fuel power generator (anchored and mobile) with an aid of solar panels.
Suitable for fire support as it doesn't yield a Main Cannon

It sure isn't the strongest Hovership vessel around and definitely wouldn't win against the submission above,
But boy does it handle well. Drifting minimized without the BF Stabilizer Computer.
YWVS [Yuki Wheel Vertical(and horizontal) Stabilizer] technology

Control like hovercraft + vertical height control.
Try turning and see the Sci-Fi handling from overhead.

Last edited:

Falchoin

Considering the Kram Destroyer is about half the cost of the Piecemaker, I would be disappointed if the Kram Destroyer won consistently in a fight where it didn't take advantage of its superior mobility.

_Kaasblokje_

Make pieces of enemy techs with the Piecemaker mobile base. Heavily armed and armored, the Piecemaker cuts through most enemies with ease wielding a mix of Hawkeye, Venture, and Better Future weaponry. Throttled lift allows for altitude variation so you can conveniently gather resources at low altitudes then shift to high altitude (~86ft off the ground at max lift) for easy travel. Includes 8 GeoCorp remote chargers to help keep other techs topped off.

Charge before use, WASD +Q/E, Page Up till max lift, run it down the enhanced turret lane

View attachment 26024
I've seen quite a few flying battleships but holy cow this one is probably the best I've seen in speed, agility, combat power, survivability and staying "lag-efficient" in a long time.
This thing can annihilate the improved R&D turret lanes even when it stays in enemy targeting range and doesn't outrange the enemies with it's missiles.
+ It doesn't bring down your fps to one which is a pig plus too

(I hope it's weakpoint did get fixed since the last time I used it haha)

Falchoin

I've seen quite a few flying battleships but holy cow this one is probably the best I've seen in speed, agility, combat power, survivability and staying "lag-efficient" in a long time.
This thing can annihilate the improved R&D turret lanes even when it stays in enemy targeting range and doesn't outrange the enemies with it's missiles.
+ It doesn't bring down your fps to one which is a pig plus too

(I hope it's weakpoint did get fixed since the last time I used it haha)
Yes, it's the version with avalanche launchers instead of big man bombs (smaller explosions on death and more consistent damage) and the extra set of spare control modules. Tested it a few times, it has always fully run out of battery power before dying since those changes.

Amtarew

Hi ! I want to show two techs this week, My "Karpentras MkIII" and my "Spider" Charge them before using them and use the anti-gravity module with the Karpentras MkIII. I also put the Karpentras MkII to see the difference between MkIII and MkII but only for that. There are also boosters on both techs so make sure to use them.

The Karpentras MkIII use linear motion so be carefull when moving on the ground. To land with it you have to put the elevation on -100. Correct the pitch up/down when needed and move foreward with Z axle +100. Turn is basic (normal turning controls). I think that it needs a bit of training to use it...
to see how to control the Karpentras MkIII

Attachments

Scallywag Mag

home usually, sometimes school, or work, the usual
The Megaship Foundry's 4th generation space battleship, the Dreadnought Mk4

Controls: wasd standard movement, qe strafing, PgUp+PgDown for vertical, x to activate the turrets but you'll need to build beam them a bit to get them on correctly (sorry, it was the only MT turret design that would fit for what I wanted)

Other bf control panels can be found on the rear mast

Happy hunting
Dreadnought Mk4.png

BF Harpy Hive
It's an older build but still works as a drone hive should, really fun to watch them fly around, x to release the horde and standard ground vehicle controls otherwise
BF Harpy Hive.png

Status
Not open for further replies.