Archived Community Core Submit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Attach snapshots or game saves of Techs you want to be included in the Community Core stream!

Community Core is a live stream where we showcase the best creations players have made in TerraTech.

You can watch them in action on Wednesday 30th January from 4pm GMT on Twitch:

www.twitch.tv/terratechgame

A limit of no more than ONE snapshot or 4 Techs in a GAME SAVE per player, please :) If submitting a GAME SAVE please specify if it's R&D or Creative in your submission.

NOTE: INSTRUCTIONS for how Techs should be shown must be displayed in RED. Text that is not marked this way will likely be ignored. All instructions must be written in no more than 140 characters. Attaching a video of the Tech in action to your thread is strongly advised.

Techs will not be added to the game until we feel the population needs refreshing!

This thread will be archived just before the stream to make way for the next wave of Community Core submissions.

Mindlessmrawesome

The M.D. Racionne HATE (heavily armored tactical enforcer)

She comes with her own control scheme. For ease of use it is recommended you rebind your lift-up to shift and your lift-down to ctrl.
Q+E = roll (careful- she rolls fast!)
W+E = lean forwards/backwards
A+D = turn
Press nothing and the stabilizing computer will make you gently fall.
Press x to deploy turrets and door. Door automatically opens when approaching the ground. Turrets automatically aim and fire at enemies. Charge for best turret performance.

The Racionne (pronounced Rash-ee-own-ay) was the precursor to the Leoneis, another quad-turbine HWAT (heavy weight aerial transport) that was reviewed in the comcore. Once the leoneis came out I kinda retired the Racionne since the leoneis was half the cost and could carry things of any size and MUCH much bigger weight. I recently got around to reviving her and turning her into a multi-purpose combat support vehicle.
She has a bay for carrying a small vehicle, and a door for keeping the vehicle inside the bay. The door automatically opens when you come close to the ground and falls shut when you take off.
The Racionne has become more of a multi-purpose military support craft as opposed to a true transport VTOL, although it still serves that purpose. She now has two fearsome AI missile turrets mounted under each wing that surprisingly work. More turrets are planned, as shown by the random shotgun in the middle of her back.
Eventually I plan to get rid of the cargo bay and give the Racionne a hook for snagging techs like the Leoneis has, but for right now she has a cute little space for storing techs.

Last edited:

Falchoin

Mjolnir: A hoverbugged airship which takes full advantage of the fact all hoverplates are now vectorable. Drop the hammer! Just don't get hit... For use: Charge before use, WASD + Q/E, Page Up/Page Down for altitude changes, sinks very slowly by default and when under normal power but goes up slightly when boosting.

Mjolnir.png

Last edited:

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Katyusha MK2 B reporting for duty komrades
LK_SG02_KatyushaMK2B.png

INSTRUCTIONS:

1) Press X to deploy the gun
2) When using the gun, change the controls to "Artillery_Gun".
3) W & S elevates & depresses the gun, while A & D rotates the gun left & right respectively.
4) For the vehicle, change the controls to "Car"

NotExactlyHero

FORUM DEFENDER
Website
www.khanacademy.org
Argentavis: Spawn enemies around the turret.
Error 502: Press x(the reload the save)
Spaceshipppppppsddsd:
Shift. Press x after you have reached desired height(17000 feet).

Attachments

Argentavis: Spawn enemies around the turret.
Error 502: Press x(the reload the save)
Spaceshipppppppsddsd:
Shift. Press x after you have reached desired height(17000 feet).
"A limit of no more than ONE snapshot or 4 Techs in a GAME SAVE per player, please :) If submitting a GAME SAVE please specify if it's R&D or Creative in your submission." do people not read this? if you want to submit more then then tech it has to be in a save game NotExactlyHero.

Amtarew

My Attacker Lance. I made it for the "Lance" creator. Charge up the craft before using it. There are also boosters on it so don't forget to use them (It's a looooooong boost that you can use approximately 1min).
The second craft is my "Pulsar". Charge up the craft before using it. 13 minigun lasers that tear trough the enemie's shields and blocks. Don't forget to use
booooosters.

Attachments

Last edited:

NotExactlyHero

FORUM DEFENDER
Website
www.khanacademy.org
"A limit of no more than ONE snapshot or 4 Techs in a GAME SAVE per player, please :) If submitting a GAME SAVE please specify if it's R&D or Creative in your submission." do people not read this? if you want to submit more then then tech it has to be in a save game NotExactlyHero.
Nah

It's just "easier" to have it in a game save.

RevThePom

Big boi enthusiast
The Supremacy Freighter: A heavy space freighter that can carry huge numbers of resources, and is built to guarantee their arrival. Comes equipped with long-range cannons, missiles, and auto-cannons, as well as large energy stores and solar panels for those longer resource runs.
Q/E: Lift
W/S: Acceleration
A/D: Turning
Up Arrow/Down Arrow: Pitch
Ctrl: Thrusters
Press X before piloting
Sinks extremely slowly when not moving.

Attachments

Soviet_Samuelson

On the path to becoming a grand-master idiot
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
The Supremacy Freighter: A heavy space freighter that can carry huge numbers of resources, and is built to guarantee their arrival. Comes equipped with long-range cannons, missiles, and auto-cannons, as well as large energy stores and solar panels for those longer resource runs.
Q/E: Lift
W/S: Acceleration
A/D: Turning
Up Arrow/Down Arrow: Pitch
Ctrl: Thrusters
Press X before piloting
Sinks extremely slowly when not moving.
noice

Revolver265

ZeroGravitas's #8 fanboy
I've been making a lot of form-over-function builds lately and downloading others' stuff to play on the go (offline) on my laptop, which has lead to me not really making that many campaign focused builds lately. However, I have a few things that might actually be okay to show off, the regular Albatross build and the ol' reliable, Destroyer I.

So, I guess these are my only really presentable Techs, like, the ones I'd put on my TT gravestone if lightning were to strike me right *winces*

...now?

Edit: The Albatross was a complete ignorance of Controls so it should pilot like a regular plane. The Destroyer was before complicated controls so it handles like a car, there are boosters internally as well.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.