Archived Community Core Submit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Attach snapshots or game saves of Techs you want to be included in the Community Core stream!

Community Core is a live stream where we showcase the best creations players have made in TerraTech.

You can watch them in action on Wednesday 21st November from 4pm GMT on Twitch:

www.twitch.tv/terratechgame

A limit of no more than ONE snapshot or 4 Techs in a GAME SAVE per player, please :) If submitting a GAME SAVE please specify if it's R&D or Creative in your submission.

NOTE: INSTRUCTIONS for how Techs should be shown must be displayed in RED. Text that is not marked this way will likely be ignored. All instructions must be written in no more than 140 characters. Attaching a video of the Tech in action to your thread is strongly advised.

Techs will not be added to the game until we feel the population needs refreshing!

This thread will be archived just before the stream to make way for the next wave of Community Core submissions.

Last edited by a moderator:

ZeroGravitas

Breaker of Games
Website
www.youtube.com
Matt, you forgot this one.
Oh, I'd missed that too, when looking through... They did show both your snapshots though, to be fair. ;)

Actually, you might want to tweak that save a bit - when I loaded it into 1.0.1.1 the turret was on backwards. (I've seen that issue before with Avalanche based multi-tech turrets.)

I think it'd be cool to have a series of small targets closer by, to, so we might see the auto-turning in action better. Before it locks on and sits shooting for ages...;)

xXThunderFlameXx

Aircraft Enthusiast
Corpus Dropship:
Corpus Dropship.png
May or may have not been inspired from Warframe, earliest BF multitech design of mine and it already works better than anything so far, but still a little rough around the edges.
Instructions:

Hoverbug controls, X to deploy the units and activate the engines, take control of them in order to move around, W and S to tilt forward and backward and A and D to turn.

NotExactlyHero

FORUM DEFENDER
Website
www.khanacademy.org
`¡™£¢∞§¶•ªº–≠œ∑´®†¥¨ˆøπ“‘«åß∂ƒ©˙∆˚¬…æΩ≈ç√∫˜µ≤≥÷
`⁄€‹›fifl‡°·‚—±Œ„´‰ˇÁ¨ˆØ∏”’»ÅÍÎÏ˝ÓÔÒÚƸ˛Ç◊ı˜Â¯˘¿

Attachments

NotExactlyHero

FORUM DEFENDER
Website
www.khanacademy.org
`¡™£¢∞§¶•ªº–≠œ∑´®†¥¨ˆøπ“‘«åß∂ƒ©˙∆˚¬…æΩ≈ç√∫˜µ≤≥÷
`⁄€‹›fifl‡°·‚—±Œ„´‰ˇÁ¨ˆØ∏”’»ÅÍÎÏ˝ÓÔÒÚƸ˛Ç◊ı˜Â¯˘¿
These techs are to also be used in this save, following @ZeroGravitas' suggestion. Instead of small stationary targets, I give you those(or those of your choosing) to be used as targets.

1: Press x
2: Spawn in techs to see turning in action.(Using techs with no AI module would be useful, and try to not spawn in too many so you can quickly turn them all into enemies)

R&D SAVE!!!!

Attachments

harpo99999

Ah kick till it starts
and some more escapees from harpo's tech hell (these are with a majority of bf blocks for the APULL look)
bfboom3
bfboom3.png
a stuntable BOMBER (has 50 exp bomb bays), and can clear the entire turrets collection in R&D in one pass without any damage
also able to operate from aquatic areas as it is an anphibian( and has been tested with ocean/lake landings and takeoffs)
can also use the loop-de-loop repeating bombing maneuver cruise at 110+
INSTRUCTIONS 1 HOLD SHIFT
2 PRESS W TILL AIRBORNE
3 DO NOT HIT GROUND/STRUCTURES with craft

and for something completely different

a BF light/medium anphibious freighter the bfyfright

on land it is only 85mph, on the water it gets to 115
has shields/repairs and a significant missile/flare coverage so can operate in semi-hostile areas
cargo bay is only 8 blocks wide by 26 blocks long by 4 blocks high
bfyfright.png

INSTRUCTIONS
1 charge bfyfright
(battery display in hud)
2 drive around shooting stuff
(even with water mod active) (note can NOT fly, but does rise up in water at speed)

if possible for a future update the bf blocks could be reduced in mass to approx 0.85 gso to assist the 'greener & more efficient' feel

Aardvark123

Website
aardvark1998.deviantart.com
Here's a last-minute entry, built last year for the Mega Tech Competition which ended before you could show it off. I hope that's all right with you. The Titanite Triclops is an aesthetically-minded harvester with a camp bed and some equipment in the back:

Titanite Triclops.png

It needs to be charged up before use. After that, why not try harvesting some resources or drilling into the Brick?

Status
Not open for further replies.