Archived Community Core Submit

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrTwister

Hurricane Mk7 - Ground Attack Plane

Purpose - one-shot all known techs or multiple grouped techs, endgame fun tech.

FAVTL Hurricane MK7.png

Either use Creative savegame or load snapshot. Charge up (anchor can help), unanchor. Controls like a helicopter. Shift - up and control height. W S A D - flight directions. Space - fire. Keep tapping shift throughout to control height during forward and turns. Fly around destroying all visible techs. Can reverse/brake too (D).

Attachments

JimmyBlether

A Kerbal Demon
Website
tinyurl.com
Hurricane Mk7 - Ground Attack Plane

Purpose - one-shot all known techs or multiple grouped techs, endgame fun tech.

View attachment 24327

Either use Creative savegame or load snapshot. Charge up (anchor can help), unanchor. Controls like a helicopter. Shift - up and control height. W S A D - flight directions. Space - fire. Keep tapping shift throughout to control height during forward and turns. Fly around destroying all visible techs. Can reverse/brake too (D).
WHAT.

Galrex

Possibilist
For this ComCore let me present you my GX Nimble Cargo - a little resource carrier capable of transporting a maximum of 42 chunks at high speed in one go, armed with light weaponry for self-defence. The intended purpose is to carry component chunks because unlike refined chunks that can be compressed into resource blocks and store back into inventory.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR MATT: FOR RESOURCE CARGO DEMO PURPOSE,

1. COLLECT SOME RESOURCES AND PLACE THE RESOURCES DIRECTLY ON THE SILO (REAR) OR NEAR THE REAR PART OF THE TECH (VIA THE RECEIVERS).
  2. FLY OFF AND OBSERVE NOW YOU HAVE A RAINBOW TAIL OF RESOURCES.

Incoming snapshot below.
GX Nimble Cargo.png

screen78.png screen77.png without dropping any single resource (1x Venture mix stack silo used)

Last edited:

JimmyBlether

A Kerbal Demon
Website
tinyurl.com
I usually call a group of vehicles that are built by a single person and have a common design style, so that is certainly another Benbacon type attack craft.

(Edit after I fixed it, from having baconus instead of benbacon, it doesn't sound as good anymore...)

Last edited:

Falchoin

I've got three techs this week, sort of four if you count the drone.

First up is the Brawler hovercraft. It's a straight up shoot stuff till it's in pieces kinda tech that can shrug off a fair amount of punishment too. Unanchor and shoot stuff.
Brawler.png

Next is the Roach Type C drone carrying, wall crawling (ceilings too!), small mobile base. Release drones with X. Stop at the inside top of the loop for a challenge.
Roach Type C.png
Lastly is the Wolf Spider hover droneship. It carries four of the same drones used by the Roach, has similar mobile base capabilities, and can traverse most terrain. Press X and have fun avoiding your own drones.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.