Archived Community Core Submit - Better Future Enemy Techs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soviet_Samuelson

Tax collector (who lives in a box)
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
Where is the best place to rest and relax on this planet?
Where can I find like minded people who share my passion for green energy?
Where can I be safe on this world?

Well look no further than the ECO Green Commune!

View attachment 25625

Don't let the size fool you, this 8x8x8 housing complex has everything an eco minded person could ever want by combining everyone together to embrace green eco power.

As for defenses go, if the fight gets out of hand the ECO Green Commune can separate into not 1, not 4, bu 12 separate individual Techs!
Just goes to show that, if you work together, you can defeat the biggest foe!

Better Future does not take any responsibility for injury sustained upon leaving the commune or deaths caused by not working together.
I hate that this is valid

stickman_king_28

Wants to be noticed by a great TT community member
Nicknamed the penetrator, (no innuendo intended), this cheap vehicle an bring withering firepower to bear on any target in front of it. Pros: Shreds blocks, good range, thin. Cons: Bumps up hills. Lotsa block damage. thin, so zero armor. Could be a glass cannon-y enemy? (First time submitting :D)

Attachments

stickman_king_28

Nicknamed the CuriosiTech, the better future exploration rover is a basic but complicated thematic vehicle. Based off of (you guessed it) the curiosity rover, this thing has alright firepower, resource carrying capabilities, and looks pretty cool. (also it BARELY fits in the 8x8x8 limit! thank god!) Pros: looks cool, good traction, BOOSTERSSSSSSSS. Cons: poor turning, slightly below average firepower. (podium not included)

Attachments

stickman_king_28

Long road ATV: Nicknamed the "buggy buddy" for its wings and six wheels, this tech is many different components crammed into one small vehicle. Built as an all purpose scout, it's ready to defeat anyone who threatens better future or the environment. Buckle up, there's a long road ahead of you. Pros: Fast, able to glide after boosting up. Cons: No repair or shields, Light weapons, hard to control. (It's pretty cool when it wobbles during turns.) FRICK one of the wings is backwards

Last edited:

Aardvark123

Website
aardvark1998.deviantart.com
Here's my lot:

~Lightweight scout vehicle "Tiny Tabitha"~

Tiny Tabitha.png

Tiny Tabitha is a nimble, lightly-armed scout, probably cannon-fodder for larger techs.

~Smallish harvester "Toothy"~

Toothy.png

Toothy is a harvester with an aesthetic front end and some light armaments. Probably quite tanky compared to early-game techs.

~Deceptively smooth-looking combat tech "Assault Pod"~

Assault Pod.png

A stronger mid-game enemy with some powerful weaponry. The Assault Pod is fast and nimble, making it hard to catch without missile launchers or a manoeuvreable tech, and can use its concealed lasers to considerable effect.

I have 4 submissions for this ComCore. See the preview below.
screen44.png

INSTRUCTION: Pls note that the one that is ready for the dev when you load in the R&D save is not a submission. All the submission techs are set as enemies. When load in, the enemies are right in front of you. GO GET EM' !

I hope they can all get qualified. :p

Save attached below.

Attachments

Last edited:
I have 4 submissions for this ComCore. See the preview below.
View attachment 25674

INSTRUCTION: Pls note that the one that is ready for the dev when you load in the R&D save is not a submission. All the submission techs are set as enemies. When load in, the enemies are right in front of you. GO GET EM' !

I hope they can all get qualified. :p

Save attached below.
I still want to distribute the snapshots. Nope, I'm not spamming

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.