Community Core Submit [ARCHIVE]

Discussion in 'Techs' started by Greg, Apr 21, 2017.

1. Greg

Greg PAYLOAD STUDIOS Developer Designer

Attach snapshots of Techs you want included in the Community Core stream!

We'll pick our favourites and put them in the game as enemies.

Please remember to name your Techs when you take the Snapshot! And you can watch them in action on Wednesday 26th of April from 5pm GMT here: www.twitch.tv/terratechgame

A limit of no more than ONE Tech per player please :)

NOTE: If your Tech requires specific instructions for how it should be shown -- please start this part of the text with the tag INSTRUCTIONS and have all the text in RED. Text that is not marked this way will likely be ignored when we come to grab the snapshots. Accompanying this with a short video on what the Tech should do is encouraged but not necessary.

This thread will be archived just before the stream to make way for the next wave of Community Core submissions.

Anthand1, Baconus_Yum and Zargn like this.
  2. Lyons

Lyons Well-Known Member Beta Deluxe

is their a theme?

3. Zargn

Zargn Administrator Beta Deluxe Canary Moderator TT Translator

I have somthing big for this CC.

The LSP Comet.

The Lemon Space Program Comet rocket, able to carry a small payload to over 2000o ft. When you reach the desired altitude, remove the venture block in the middle of the ship. Now its your choice, continue flying around with the ship, or follow the blocks from the rocket and experience a (sort of) no gravity zone.

When following the blocks, only use your boosters if needed to get above the blocks.
    LSP Comet.png

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
  4. Greg

No theme this week

Anthand1 and Chrii_the_Vieh like this.
  5. Zargn

@Greg Can we suggest themes for next CC?

6. Greg

Be my guest!

peterb39 and Zargn like this.
  7. Kirchhoffs

Kirchhoffs Well-Known Member Beta Deluxe Canary TT Translator

Say hello to Tacket! (bracket tech)

Today i thought *I want to make a venture tech*

It kept getting larger and i made some railings with the brackets on certain places.
    I realised how much i was loving the brackets so now here is a bracket-themed tech.
    And it has loads of them. ;)

I was having so much fun that i decided to upload the fella over here.

Tacket.png

8. Lyons

9. Anthand1

Anthand1 Well-Known Member Beta Deluxe

Inspired by Zargn's Comet Rocket, I suggest to have this week's CC be themed around space.

Zargn likes this.
  10. wotikins

wotikins Well-Known Member Beta Deluxe TT Translator

11. Baconus_Yum

Baconus_Yum Administrator Beta Deluxe Canary Moderator Sumo - GSO Blocks Sumo - GeoCorp Blocks Ex-Lemon King

First, I want to make an announcement:
    Until further notice, I am discontinuing the Cannonz Series. I might pick it up in the future, but for now, it is done.

So, in honor of Cannonz, I am creating a new Monster Tech Series. The First one is below.

This is Jeff. He is a tech.
    Here is a screenshot:
    [​IMG]

I lost the snapshot to him, but I do have him in a creative save.

Jeff V2 Coming Soon ;)

-Baconus

Attached Files:

12. Lyons

guys i would like to point out that they are adding techs to the game and if you post a flying tech they probably wont post it and if they do then it would be extremely easy to beat

13. wotikins

wotikins Well-Known Member Beta Deluxe TT Translator

everybody knows this, people post them to show off mostly, also i read they once said they dont care if you send flying techs, they save them for when the day comes

14. Zargn

They do save them, but they are saved in a folder with flying techs, which will be added as enemies when the Ai learns to fly. :)

15. Lyons

ok but does that rocket have any weapons on them?

16. Chrii_the_Vieh

Chrii_the_Vieh Well-Known Member Beta Deluxe Canary TT Translator Sumo - All Blocks Chrii - Older Banners

Have a close look and you might be able to spot some tiny rockets on the back of this beautiful creation of Zargn.

The Lemons are going to space to spread their Zestiness... glorious!

Zargn likes this.
  17. Lyons

It still looks like a pushover because 1 hit blows up fuel tanks and then chain reaction blows entire thing up.

18. peterb39

peterb39 Well-Known Member

Sorry, but can I put in two techs; a truck and trailer? (The truck harvests resources, and the trailer holds them.)
    Here are some pics:
    Huge Truck.png
    Trailer for Truck.png

Last edited: Apr 23, 2017
  19. Lyons

as of right now i don't think the game can spawn the truck and the trailer together and i want to remind everybody that these will become enemies if they choose it

20. peterb39

peterb39 Well-Known Member

Aww ok