Community Core ShowCase #3

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
Hello fellow Techologists!
The deadline for this one will be June 3 so there is lots of time to get your techs in. The video will be posted the following Saturday.

Each member can post up to three techs and make sure to add instructions if needed. Only snapshots or game saves will be accepted as I want all the techs to be seen on the thread. No links to steam will be allowed.

Multi techs should be set up and submitted as a save and if you would like you can also add the snapshots.

Snapshots or R&D saves are welcome as these will be shown in the R&D.
I'll do my best to get everyone's techs in, but if there are too many I might have to leave some out.
I would recommended numbering your techs 1, 2 , 3 in your posted submission so I know what one is most important to you to be shown.

My submission is a tech built during my recent campaign play through and is called Speedy XL RX!.
Speedy XL RX1.png
Have a good one [8D)

Zed

Dec 23, 2016
For this third Community Core Showcase I've the following three Techs:

The Hawkeye Albatross: A flying fortress; (Press S after holding shift to gain altitude, then fly; do *not* let it get past 60 mph when flying forward or it will eventually crash, spamming weapons fire will help slow its speed to a more comfortable 58)

The Venture 199 is another wheel-less flier which can take off from most terrain but not from purely flat terrain; once airborne as the name suggests it flies comfortably at 199mph

The Hawkeye Gunship mk2 is a medium duty ground-assault helicopter with similar flight controls / specifications to the Hawkeye Albatross. (using S+A/D to recover / gain altitude if its speed exceeds 70mph) Use Shift to take off and then space to generate forward momentum

Attachments

Last edited:

Seth_Seth

doin stufs
Oct 14, 2017
I dunno
forum.terratechgame.com
I got three
II and III somehow ended up in the Saturday Showcase by accident (oops)

III. Armageddon
Armageddon.png

II. Hawkeye A5343 (Light/Medium Tank), Build in campaign, Recharging (anchor), AI support
Hawkeye A5345.png

in the top right corner you can see Death, my main.
then I replaced it... with this.
I. Overlord Landship (idk what this would be classified as...pls help?), New main, Built in campaign, Recharging (anchor), AI support
There's a Hawkeye anchor under it to allow it to anchor, you can move it from that spot to somewhere else on the bottom of the tech if you need to (eg. allowing it to go at maximum speed on non flat terrain) but, you wont be able to anchor it until you put the anchor where it was.
(the game also only anchors it via build beam and if the land near the anchor is flat, but may still have issues anchoring)
View attachment 22303
oh dear

this is an updated version from my tech page btw
it won't show the updated screenshot for some reason, it only shows the link to the .png file

(the attached file one is the first one)

Attachments

Last edited:

Aardvark123

Feb 23, 2018
Scotland
aardvark1998.deviantart.com
Here is "Stand Fast and True", a sniping tech which can just about be used as a rammer. While totally functional for light combat duties, it is definitely more "fun" than "ctional". Just try doing some sharp turns; no matter how hard its side grinds against the ground and the propeller shatters its blades on the rocks, Stand Fast and True will spring right back up and zoom away!

Stand Fast and True.png

layer1

Jun 14, 2017
As long as they are funny we will show them ;). Have a good one [8D)
Rock on. If it should be cleaned up and look professional like, let me know. Right now it's just a big, bouncy vehicle with a mishmash of Hawthat can go full speed through most terrain. I tried to keep the thrust so you can catch big air but you can't 'fly' forever using the boosters (unless you move the spoilers back a bit.)

Reactions: reaperx1

TubaAssassin

Jul 28, 2017
It's been a long time since I've played the game, and a lot of stuff has been added since I was last on. I wanted to try my hand at building techs with *Mostly* Hawkeye blocks, and the results are down below

The first tech was me rebuilding the old Fowltec Jaybird, using Hawkeye as the base.
Mk 2 is simply a larger version of that tech.

And finally, "Lil' Rumbler" here is the latest thing I've built. It's designed to harass techs and draw their fire, rather than being a full-on damage dealer. This tech performs best when in a group, like the "Bully" missions.

Attachments

Soviet_Samuelson

On the path to becoming a grand-master idiot
Feb 9, 2018
My box
forum.terratechgame.com
It's been a long time since I've played the game, and a lot of stuff has been added since I was last on. I wanted to try my hand at building techs with *Mostly* Hawkeye blocks, and the results are down below

The first tech was me rebuilding the old Fowltec Jaybird, using Hawkeye as the base.
Mk 2 is simply a larger version of that tech.

And finally, "Lil' Rumbler" here is the latest thing I've built. It's designed to harass techs and draw their fire, rather than being a full-on damage dealer. This tech performs best when in a group, like the "Bully" missions.
i like the style of the rumbler, tis vere interesting. i like how you has nothing under some of the parts, ima try that in some of my CC builds

Reactions: Aardvark123

Soviet_Samuelson

Feb 9, 2018
My box
forum.terratechgame.com
Wraptrain cab.png(cab) Wraptrain Segment.png (segment)
Steps
1) pop in one cab and any amount of segments (preferably 3)
2) hook them together by anchoring them
3) place the hovers on the GC brackets(for speed)
4) press x on all the segemnts(weapons and wheels are seperate techs, to allow passive wheel rolling)
5) unanchor all techs in order, starting from the cab
6) DESTROY ALL!

Compact Bomber.png #3 is just good. use it on stuff.

Soviet_Samuelson

Feb 9, 2018
My box
forum.terratechgame.com
View attachment 22381(cab) View attachment 22382 (segment)
Steps
1) pop in one cab and any amount of segments (preferably 3)
2) hook them together by anchoring them
3) place the hovers on the GC brackets(for speed)
4) press x on all the segemnts(weapons and wheels are seperate techs, to allow passive wheel rolling)
5) unanchor all techs in order, starting from the cab
6) DESTROY ALL!

View attachment 22380 #2 is just good. use it on stuff.
BUILD THIS IN THE NEUTECHA WORLD TO SAVE HASSLE. THIS IS A NEUTECHA TECH, BUT IT'S HERE AS A PROOF OF CONCEPT
SUPREM tm DOOR.png
SUPREM tm WAREHOUSE.png Stick the door in the frame and hook the bearings together. you can use the in-door conveyor to easily and speedily opre/close the door. idk why it re-closes by itself, i assume it interacts with the other tech #2

Falchoin

May 30, 2018
My current 3 favorite techs I've made to date.

Razorback V2.png
Razorback: Medium sized hover glitch tech showcasing how I would want the hoverplates to work naturally. It's very "light" for its size and would make a good endgame campaign craft.

Cricket.png
Cricket: Heavy armor jump scout tech. It's capable of short term flight to get across otherwise unpassable terrain.

Marauder.png
Marauder: General utility tech. It harvests, brings blocks back to base, and can defend itself fairly well.