Community Core Showcase #2

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Hello everyone!
With such a great turn out for the first one the CCS surely these needs to happen again!

The deadline for this one will be May 6 so there is lots of time to get your techs in. The video will be posted the following Saturday.

Each member can post up to three techs and make sure to add instructions if needed. Only snapshots will be accepted as I want all the techs to be seen on the thread. No links to steam will be allowed.

Snapshots or R&D saves are welcome as these will be shown in the R&D.
I'll do my best to get everyone's techs in, but if there are too many I might have to leave some out.
I would recommended numbering your techs 1, 2 , 3 so I know what one is most important to you.

Have a good one [8D)

Last edited:
1. Hover Carrier
Steering is kinda bad because it was difficult to make steering good for hover this big and at the same time look good
Its a detailed build and is only made to look good
X to release AI hovers
Hover Carrier.png

2. Venture Sky Rider
Venture Sky Rider.png

Seth_Seth

Confused Leader
Website
sites.google.com
Hello everyone!
With such a great turn out for the first one the CCS surely these needs to happen again!

The deadline for this one will be May 6 so there is lots of time to get your techs in. The video will be posted the following Saturday.

Each member can post up to three techs and make sure to add instructions if needed. Only snapshots will be accepted as I want all the techs to be seen on the thread. No links to steam will be allowed.

Snapshots or R&D saves are welcome as these will be shown in the R&D.
I'll do my best to get everyone's techs in, but if there are too many I might have to leave some out.
I would recommended numbering your techs 1, 2 , 3 so I know what one is most important to you.

Have a good one [8D)
now I need to make more techs.

Posted a variant of this on Workshop. Might as well put it here, too.

MLRS MAV V7 - Multiple Launch Rocket System Medium Attack Vehicle - Version 7.

Pretty versatile - not a bad tech for something that evolved just from some junk I had laying around and threw together on short notice after my main tech got blown away (and I was too poor to buy another one).

Previous version would do 107mph on the salt flats with boosters. This should be about the same within a couple mph. Good armor, but not so maneuverable. Good booster fuel supply. Decent battery life and shielding. Can engage targets at extreme range, around corners or on the other side of hills. Even shoot down aircraft.

Enjoy.

screen14.jpg

Soviet_Samuelson

Getting a permit to life in a jolly box
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
I'm diggin' No. 2...

Suggestion: instead of a bomb slung underneath (yeah, I saw that hiding under there) put a couple cruise missiles. Bombs are unguided. Missiles are not. And fast planes cannot stay on station long, so point a missile facing backwards so you can still get in some hits while you're flying away.
bombs do have some correction, but could use a little more