Community Collaboration Tech

All allies of the Kebab, I require a stronk land tank! Any kingdom allied with the Kebabs are allowed to participate in this collaboration. All kingdoms who participated will be rewarded for helping our cause. The reward is one of these tanks, already manufactured and ready for use.

Someone will create the main base of the tech, and others can add on to it to improve it. The design will be chosen by me and will be put to use in our army.

Any citizen who participates must be in a kingdom allied with the Kebabs and must get permission from their leader.

Here are the guidelines:

-Must be effective
-Make sure it's good looking

• Stick to only a few corps for exterior
  • Add details as you see fit
  • No spam of any kind
  • Not too many weapon types
-Has to be large as this will be our main landship

Each person can add on as much as they want to the tech as long as it meets these guidelines.

Soviet_Samuelson

On the path to becoming a grand-master idiot
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
All allies of the Kebab, I require a stronk land tank! Any kingdom allied with the Kebabs are allowed to participate in this collaboration. All kingdoms who participated will be rewarded for helping our cause. The reward is one of these tanks, already manufactured and ready for use.

Someone will create the main base of the tech, and others can add on to it to improve it. The design will be chosen by me and will be put to use in our army.

Any citizen who participates must be in a kingdom allied with the Kebabs and must get permission from their leader.

Here are the guidelines:

-Must be effective
-Make sure it's good looking

• Stick to only a few corps for exterior
  • Add details as you see fit
  • No spam of any kind
  • Not too many weapon types
-Has to be large as this will be our main landship

Each person can add on as much as they want to the tech as long as it meets these guidelines.
Sammy's pizza delivery inc. would like to join! (no, i'm not gonna make it have a pizza)