Community Block Suggestions Poll : Weapons

Which weapon block would you like to see in TerraTech?

• GSO Horizontal Cannon

Votes: 7 6.8%
  • GSO Double-Barrelled Cannon Turret

Votes: 12 11.7%
  • HE Missile Pod

Votes: 37 35.9%
  • HE Naval Cannon

Votes: 47 45.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

General Douglas

Aerial Admiral
Holy cow a naval gun yes please! I'd put this on so many of my battleships

What kind of power would this thing pack, are we talking stronger than the Mk 3? Or something more megaton-style

Also would they be flat enough for the barrels of a gun behind it to stack on the turret roof like on that Iowa there?

So many questions but I 100% want this gun in game

Last edited:

桂桃~

When a victor is decided, do we get an input on how we think the item should be implemented? ie. size, power, RoF, sweep angle, tracking speed, etc. I mean, I'd feel just a tiny bit blue balled to get a three-gun turret the size of the HG1.

Bedacoalmaster

I draw TT models for fun
I would love to see a new missile system, especially one that can be mounted in the back or sides of a tech and still hit things without a direct line of sight. The closest we have now is the cruise missile and the cluster missiles, but the cruise only fires in one direction and the cluster is kinda underwhelming.

MrTwister

We need some really large fixed-mount and turret-mount weapons in this game as players are designing humongous techs, but have to use tiny weapons clearly designed for small-to-medium techs.

Zonko

A gun like the zero g gun but makes things heavier, that would be cool.

Active_Kaktus

Big techs need big guns? which don't cause too much lag so I've voted for naval cannon. New missiles would be good as well but the only difference between them and venture ones will be damage, weight, HP (if I am wrong correct me please)

Sozin

Dog Emperor
As the one who posted/inspired/made 3/4 of the options here, I move to get the only one I haven't had a hand in made officially.

That be the HE Missile pod.