Co-Op Multiplayer

Would you like Co-Op?

• Total voters

ShadowStrike

I’d love to be able to play the campaign with my friends. If that is hosting one of my computer or hosting it like PvP multiplayer I wouldn’t mind, I’d really just like to be able to play with my friends. For example the ability to invite a friend over steam to my game would improve the gaming experience ten-fold and bring new players to the game. Not only would it be good for the community but also the developers. I don’t care too much about the specifics like money sharing or not, or progress sharing or not. But I’d really just love the ability to have fun and just share those funny moments with my friends.

-=ROOSTER=-

Complete Idiot
I'm curious about this also. Exactly what did kill creative/coop multiplayer, and is it still being actively worked on? At last I heard it was supposed to be a top priority, but that was quite a while ago. Long enough that I have all but given up hope. Which is really a shame because it would the best thing for this game. Don't get me wrong, the Dev's have been hard at work, that's pretty obvious with all the new content that we've been given here recently. But I do think that MP is the #1 thing that of most are hoping for. If it;s not it's at least a close second, and I totally agree with @ShadowStrike 's sentiment that any form (even just 2 at a time) of it would be acceptable. I have three servers collecting dust right now awaiting MP, and they are starting to feel unwanted.

Lord Zarnox

Founder of the IFTTES
Once Better Future is close ser to finishing, and they sort out all the wierd things that are changing and/or going wrong with the imposter of the fabled control update, then the should focus on this.

I would love co-op, weather it would be co-op creative or co-op campaign. I just need to play with my friends! I need to show my buddy all the cool things I’ve build! I’m apart of the Xbox community and am recommending everyone of my friends to get this game. There is so much potental here. 10/10 so far

burger1113

Yeah... I think what makes a game engaging beyond the endgame,
is either mods or multiplayer. Mods wouldn't be much of a thing for terratech it would seem.
The devs listen to us far too well for it to need mods like bethesda games do.

campaign with friends though? my god... that would be amazing.
Maybe terraria could be benchmarked? Fantastic multiplayer experience there.

Soviet_Samuelson

On the path to becoming a grand-master idiot
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
I would love co-op, weather it would be co-op creative or co-op campaign. I just need to play with my friends! I need to show my buddy all the cool things I’ve build! I’m apart of the Xbox community and am recommending everyone of my friends to get this game. There is so much potental here. 10/10 so far
imagine having dual mounted techs in campaign, where one player dirves and the other controlls some battleship cannons on swivles

burger1113

i guess both people ether share missions, liscences, or nothing
Well, I'd say it doesn't even need to start with mission sharing option off the bat.
How about just being able to share the same campaign space with a friend first? that wouldn't be too hard(AS HARD, I'll rephrase),
and you can still have a friend come along on quests and watch each other's back?
That, I would take over any other kind of update right now!
Sure, your friend wouldn't be able to get any quest rewards, but they could still get exp from killing techs and maybe
the kill count could be shared too, if that isn't too much.

Comrade Commie

id share license grades (not licenses! people either have to share a license mission or both get it) and have missions separate, but can share missions. loot/drop/gift boxes from killing techs would drop the blocks based on which player opens it, so it would be a good tactic to send the higher level/block player on missions. start game, both players are a distance but not too far from eachother. if both players have a license, the player with the higher license would apply to all licenses. it would stack xp, one player gets xp for a license, other gets it too. you can't remove blocks from a friends tech unless they aren't occupying it, and at the start of the game the option could either be all same "team", different "teams", or free for all. ffa and different teams would spawn farther from eachother and the mechanics stated above would only apply to one team (or player if ffa) at a time.