Co-Op Multiplayer

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by ShadowStrike, Jul 1, 2018.

?

Would you like Co-Op?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. ShadowStrike

ShadowStrike Active Member

I’d love to be able to play the campaign with my friends. If that is hosting one of my computer or hosting it like PvP multiplayer I wouldn’t mind, I’d really just like to be able to play with my friends. For example the ability to invite a friend over steam to my game would improve the gaming experience ten-fold and bring new players to the game. Not only would it be good for the community but also the developers. I don’t care too much about the specifics like money sharing or not, or progress sharing or not. But I’d really just love the ability to have fun and just share those funny moments with my friends.

watlingj and Clark like this.
  2. IHateRain

IHateRain Active Member

Yeah, that would be really fun

3. Jonathon Frisbie

Jonathon Frisbie New Member

coop on this type of game would be fantastic. one person on the ground the other in the air. maybe 4 player coop?

xboi_one likes this.
  4. NotExactlyHero

NotExactlyHero <custom_title_subtitle_[username]_display>

Co-op Creative is coming ASAP, and Campaign is coming Soon™
    So yes.

Lord Zarnox and xboi_one like this.
  5. ThorIsAPotato

ThorIsAPotato New Member

The Devs really need to make this a thing. It would be SO much fun

Lord Zarnox and xboi_one like this.
  6. Cloud

Cloud Well-Known Member

I do have a question. Creative multiplayer was in before. Why did they remove it? Atleast let us play that version...

7. -=ROOSTER=-

-=ROOSTER=- The Pebble in your Shoe

I'm curious about this also. Exactly what did kill creative/coop multiplayer, and is it still being actively worked on? At last I heard it was supposed to be a top priority, but that was quite a while ago. Long enough that I have all but given up hope. Which is really a shame because it would the best thing for this game. Don't get me wrong, the Dev's have been hard at work, that's pretty obvious with all the new content that we've been given here recently. But I do think that MP is the #1 thing that of most are hoping for. If it;s not it's at least a close second, and I totally agree with @ShadowStrike 's sentiment that any form (even just 2 at a time) of it would be acceptable. I have three servers collecting dust right now awaiting MP, and they are starting to feel unwanted.

Lord Zarnox, NotExactlyHero and Cloud like this.
  8. Lord Zarnox

Lord Zarnox Founder of the IFTTES

Once Better Future is close ser to finishing, and they sort out all the wierd things that are changing and/or going wrong with the imposter of the fabled control update, then the should focus on this.

9. Epicmursinary69

Epicmursinary69 New Member

I would love co-op, weather it would be co-op creative or co-op campaign. I just need to play with my friends! I need to show my buddy all the cool things I’ve build! I’m apart of the Xbox community and am recommending everyone of my friends to get this game. There is so much potental here. 10/10 so far