[CLOSED] OFF TOPIC! (Hey moderators, imma test your ideologies)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deutsche Würfel

I look good in this dress.
Jun 19, 2017
@TheAlmightyBread is @Doctype and is trying to hack the forums/game cheat codes. I'm posting it here so everyone can see. Sorry, bud, haha, not really. You deserve it for having Pink Kitty help you.
Says who? You? Looks like you're angry about something, and trying to cause trouble. If you really meant it, you'd just pot them to the devs by PMing them. And then of courese, you'd have to prove it. otherwise, you're just a troll getting people banned. This is deliberate trouble making, and i vaguely recall that being one of those things we are not supposed to do.

Reactions: Lord Zarnox

Gayvid`

Yes, I'm a well-known member
Sep 12, 2015
Says who? You? Looks like you're angry about something, and trying to cause trouble. If you really meant it, you'd just pot them to the devs by PMing them. And then, of course, you'd have to prove it. otherwise, you're just a troll getting people banned. This is deliberate trouble making, and I vaguely recall that being one of those things we are not supposed to do.
He's friends with @Doctype! There are in a Discord Chat together with Traveel and Pink Kitty. That's what Pink Kitty told me. But that is kinda dog I gotta agree with you.

Deutsche Würfel

Jun 19, 2017
He's friends with @Doctype! There are in a Discord Chat together with Traveel and Pink Kitty. That's what Pink Kitty told me. But that is kinda dog I gotta agree with you.
Not very friendly, given that they are trying to cause trouble for Doc, and maybe taking Bread down in the process.

rdoom2003

乚乇卂刀乇尺 口下 卄乇乚工口丂
Nov 10, 2015
Next to my neighbors house
soundcloud.com
@TheAlmightyBread is @Doctype and is trying to hack the forums/game cheat codes. I'm posting it here so everyone can see. Sorry, bud, haha, not really. You deserve it for having Pink Kitty help you.
What even is wrong with that? It's cheat codes or more likely just some console commands. They aren't even doing anything wrong.

It's still a shame that PinkKitty was banned. She was a great member of the community.

@TheAlmightyBread Keep up the good work!

Deutsche Würfel

Jun 19, 2017
What even is wrong with that? It's cheat codes or more likely just some console commands. They aren't even doing anything wrong.

It's still a shame that PinkKitty was banned. She was a great member of the community.

@TheAlmightyBread Keep up the good work!
Well, if the comments i saw on steam were anything to go by, PinKitty quit the board, and then was banned after the fact. and also banned from everywhere else.

rdoom2003

乚乇卂刀乇尺 口下 卄乇乚工口丂
Nov 10, 2015
soundcloud.com
Well, if the comments i saw on steam were anything to go by, PinKitty quit the board, and then was banned after the fact. and also banned from everywhere else.
Yeah, She quit after the current moderation system was added in. As when it was first implemented it was kinda abused. It still is a shame that she left. She was a great member.

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
Says who? You? Looks like you're angry about something, and trying to cause trouble. If you really meant it, you'd just pot them to the devs by PMing them. And then of courese, you'd have to prove it. otherwise, you're just a troll getting people banned. This is deliberate trouble making, and i vaguely recall that being one of those things we are not supposed to do.
If you want proof, look in the discord yourself. Wanna know why? Because you're in it. Welcome back, Pink Kitty.

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
Are you implying that Deutsche Würfel is Pinkkitty? Or am I missing something.

They both have rather different styles of discussion and how they Act.
But do they? To me, they sound VERY similar in the way they speak. Always serious, against me (just like pink kitty). And here's more evidence:
IMG_1206.jpg
Pink Kitty said she had 4 accounts, not counting the PK account or Azirahail account. Doctype asked her if she was brgrmstr (however tf you spell it) and she didn't deny it. So she has 3 more, and according to my suspicions, this person above is one of them. It has weird spelling, they're always serious, and they're very similar to the way PK acts.

And here's proof @Doctype is @TheAlmightyBread:
IMG_1205.jpg

Reactions: rdoom2003

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
Also, how did they know exactly what happened to PK? I've never seen them interact with PK before (implying that they're the same person) and much less search all over steam to find that one comment.

rdoom2003

乚乇卂刀乇尺 口下 卄乇乚工口丂
Nov 10, 2015
soundcloud.com
Also, how did they know exactly what happened to PK? I've never seen them interact with PK before (implying that they're the same person) and much less search all over steam to find that one comment.
Well. the accounts were made before the banning. But still I can see what you're saying. It just doesn't seem right.

Also good thing Doctype is still with us. He's a good guy.

Reactions: BenBacon
ALRIGHT press release to everyone. I am not Doctype, I have never spoken to Doctype, and I probably never will speak to him/her. Boomik photoshopped that message to make me look bad after getting him warned for playing annoying power games on his profile (and to be honest I still don't think he should have gotten a warning). I'm sorry boomik, I didn't see that coming.

Now please, stop.

Deutsche Würfel

Jun 19, 2017
If you want proof, look in the discord yourself. Wanna know why? Because you're in it. Welcome back, Pink Kitty.
So i'm supposed to be one of the banned epeople? Sure, if you say so i guess. It's not like photoshop exists. Oh wait, that was TheAlmightyBread . the evidence against me is... another person claiming that they have more accounts... Explain the logic to me please. I don't know for certain what's going on here, but i can hazard a guess. here's my guess: the person with "I've never been on a forum without being banned..." on thier profile, who is currently sitting on level 2 warning, got tossed off of some other forum, lost a fight or is otherwise put out. And now they are trying to drag down whoever they are most annoyed ewith. eh.
Also, how did they know exactly what happened to PK? I've never seen them interact with PK before (implying that they're the same person) and much less search all over steam to find that one comment. look all over steam? how about 'am part of a steam group with em? Well, i assume so, they use a different name, but that's what they claimed. search? no need. I was lurking when everything went crazy. didn't post anything till everyone clamed down. is that it? oh right. i'm serious. and i don't like you very much. Yeah. that's a cast iron case. throw me off.
Reporting you now.

JimmyBlether

Regrettably Inactive (long term)
Jul 31, 2017
Somewhere off the map
tinyurl.com
I think I saw the post that banned her, properly. Not going to type it here, because if I did, I'd probably be banned. It simply said eff it, I'm leaving, I think.

Please don't warn me in any way. If this violates a forum rule, delete this post. And yeah, I despise swearing, in many cases, but sometimes it can be funny. That post wasn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.