[CLOSED]Give us the cheat codes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deutsche Würfel

I look good in this dress.
or at least stop hiding them all the time. because people are always going to play the game the way you don't want them to. And it cost you nothing to either give us the codes, or at least stop hiding them.
And the cheat codes make testing things a whole lot easier.

JimmyBlether

A Kerbal Demon
Website
tinyurl.com
Agreed. (Although, as a trusted canary;)... It would be sweet to be able to set the time of day for quickly getting good lighting when showing off bugs, etc...:cool:)
Yes. At least allow it in unstable versions as they are buggy too, and R&D, and creative as well, but block it in campaign and multiplayer.

Some codes are already known to some of us old TT veterans. But they shoudnt be known to everyone. Users should play the game as the devs intented it to, only like that we can find all the bugs and improve gameplay

harpo99999

Ah kick till it starts
but I only rarely find bugs, and they usually are already reported, and it usually takes several hours of solid game play for me to get to the point where I can start to build my medium size techs

Zed

Those cheat codes are literraly labeled as Debug features and should not be public
Wholly Agreed. None other than Payload Staff should be privy to the codes; were an exception to be made I could possibly see SRQ being the ONE exception.

Agreed. (Although, as a trusted canary;)... It would be sweet to be able to set the time of day for quickly getting good lighting when showing off bugs, etc...:cool:)
Development Debug modes are not intended to enable members of a gaming community to self-aggrandize.

This exactly lines up with her being Pink Kitty. How would she know about them? Even if she did know, how come she suggested this exactly when Pink Kitty said she wanted the cheat codes? And how does she know Pink Kitty is Azirahael on Steam? She couldn't have searched through all of steam for the one comment, and even then, you never see those two interact with each other, ever.

JimmyBlether

A Kerbal Demon
Website
tinyurl.com
This exactly lines up with her being Pink Kitty. How would she know about them? Even if she did know, how come she suggested this exactly when Pink Kitty said she wanted the cheat codes? And how does she know Pink Kitty is Azirahael on Steam? She couldn't have searched through all of steam for the one comment, and even then, you never see those two interact with each other, ever.
Why did you REALLY have to bring it up here? If she IS Pink Kitty, I don't care. This is just getting annoying. Leave this for the admins or something mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.