Clock

TheUberCannon

"""Well-Known"""
just a clock sounds better, I don't think UI elements (especially important ones like the power & fuel gauges) should be provided by blocks you'll just bury in your tech every time anyway, just put that in a cab

but even then a clock sounds situational, as at the moment the only one thing that remotely depends on time is trading stations restocking, but if you're really impatient just go to another one

if they added nighttime HE raids or something then it might be important to tell when they happen and how much time you got to prepare for them
but then again, coding this would take no time at all so +1 I guess?

thank you for coming to my ted talk

Captain Load

just a clock sounds better, I don't think UI elements (especially important ones like the power & fuel gauges) should be provided by blocks you'll just bury in your tech every time anyway, just put that in a cab

but even then a clock sounds situational, as at the moment the only one thing that remotely depends on time is trading stations restocking, but if you're really impatient just go to another one

if they added nighttime HE raids or something then it might be important to tell when they happen and how much time you got to prepare for them
but then again, coding this would take no time at all so +1 I guess?

thank you for coming to my ted talk
I like having a local clock in games that I can toggle on and off. I hate having alt-tab to check time, especially with so many games misbehaving during task switching. I miss my wall clock...need to get a new one.