Chyzman's custom blocks!

chyzman

Sep 15, 2020
Hello I'm Chyzman, y'know that guy you've never heard of!
well anyways I've decided to make a pack of blocks to help modders test their blocks, normal player test techs/machines and everyone to have fun messing around. I will most likely release my blocks in batches based on when they are finished/when I feel like they should be. I will try to keep all the blocks together in 1 place which you can get to with the link below. If you have any suggestions for blocks feel free to reply to this post or DMing me on discord @chyzman#7572. Keep in mind this is my first mod so some of the blocks might not be the best.
Have Fun!
-Chyzman

Link to drive folder: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1zG-i5MfJzrc-etFTt0Ab7sH1alPfQkCS?usp=sharing

DISCLAIMER: by using this mod you agree that you take all responsibility for any lag or game breakage that you may be able to cause with this mod and it is not Chyzman's fault in any way.

Last edited:

chyzman

Sep 15, 2020
First batch of blocks is here!
I present Infiniminers!
blocks that generate resources for free forever. Perfect for teaching yourself how to craft or testing your brand new auto money maker!
I've included 47 different infiniminers 1 of each resource and component and 1 that makes all resources. They are located under gso accessories. To use just anchor one to the ground and it will start generating chunks every 5 seconds.
You can find these at the link on the main post ^^
1601254273243.png

Last edited:

chyzman

Sep 15, 2020
New Update!
I give you the quantum battery and the perpetual generator.
One stores a very large amount of energy and the other generates a large amount of energy.
Perfect for testing out your new shield layout during the night.
You can find these at the link on the main post ^^
1601914097261.png