• Bad Idea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What Is This?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
UPDATED!!!
This is a terrible idea, but this is basically a battle with an army of allied lone AI cabs and the player in a cab vs. a relatively small enemy.
I find this a oddly amusing way to waste time between making revisions to my Airborne Aircraft AI and the wait for Multiplayer.
Epic Battle!.png
The battle, in a nutshell.

The player gets to pick any cab- Difficulty goes as follows:
- BF for extreme cheese (ranged+float)
- GSO cab for cheese (ranged)
- Hawkeye cab for newbies
- Venture cab for the experienced
- GEO Corp cab for the nearly impossible.

The Allied AI Army is made up of many single-block cabs, some with 3 parts to make a special "armed" cab, like tonytony.
This consists of only AI cabs though, some with additional weapons.

HK AI army for new players
SquAD.png

The Enemy is a relatively small tech with sub-par control for odd movements, that is usually well armored and has limited weapon attack ranges and angles. The "Big Bad Bomber Boss" in the save included is a rather lackluster close combat tech, but things that get shot at with it's main cannon almost get killed instantly.

(Ignore the base, it was used in the testing of the AI Aircraft.)

The Concept Save is directly below

If you have any better "Epic Cab Boss Battles" you want to share, Epic Boss Cab Battle videos you have done, or just want to share a possible Boss Tech, feel free to post it below!

Attachments

Last edited:
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
A much more tougher opponent, the Tower of Destruction is a shotgun welding foe, that has optimal damage setup directly in front, on the sides, and at the back. It's weak spots are diagonal on it.
TowerOfDoomMK12.png

To help out, the Medics heal other allied techs (or the enemy, sabotage!)
They go over the 3 block limit, but only two can be in the battle, and they need to be micro managed to conserve their healing capabilities (use your cab for this).
Medic.png

Last edited:

Revolver265

ZeroGravitas's #8 fanboy
This is one of the funniest things I've seen using R&D in a long time. I love it!