Cheap Shot Server Hosts

Legionite

Wants to play modded Campaign MP
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
There are some MP server hosts out there, if you encounter them, you will have a gruesome and dismal time against them.
They have no kills, no deaths, yet have a massive Tech to seal club the first player who joins.

If you get kicked whilst winning (or destroying the server host's Tech), then they are most likely a Cheap Shot Server Host.

They build a huge Tech out of crate pickups, then they kick anyone who kills their huge Tech just once.
They don't even let people reason with them.

This not only shows a lack of skill and courage, but it also is disrespectful to the other players trying to play Deathmatch as it was intended.

Please report server hosts below who abuse the "Kick" command to their advantage even when asked why they do so that others don't have to fight the battle they can't win.
Screen Shot 2019-01-30 at 4.46.59 PM.png

Some Solutions:
+ Prevent crate spawning when server is at less than two players or there is no fighting going on [no kills] (to prevent two players from exploiting it). Creative MP will solve the issue for players wanting to build Techs with more parts anyways.

+ Remove the ingame(keep the lobby one) kick button so that the server host can't exploit it to their advantage. Not many people know of its existence anyways.

+ Add a "flag server" button to warn other players to stay away from it.

(I have a zero-tolerance policy against these unfair server hosts and aim to take them down every time I play Deathmatch MP.)

Last edited:
Think about it. A bunch of blocks we can harvest and put together, a bunch of enemies that drop blocks, and a way to mine matirials to make blocks.

TT IS MINECRAFT CONFIRMED... A LEGAL SUIT MAY FOLLOW.

NovaLegion

Jamie's best friend
Oh, and they also change their names too, so look out for that as well.

This should also apply to Creative MP server hosts, as there are some hosts (and players) out there who take apart other's people builds while they are busy building.
Needs to be like tdm where only you can mess with your build, but you should be able to toggle it.