cannot deploy tech

Guus

when i want to deploy a unavailable tech i normaly get a list of blocks that i am missing
but now after this update 1.0.2 i dont get that list of missing blocks is this done on purpose
how do i get that list back

I lost all named techs from my block list with the exception of a few I hadn't used in weeks. All my recent and most advanced designs are gone. Can anyone help me? I did have a few death snapshots from yesterday, but most of my better techs were undefeated...

TheTecher

CHALLENGER APPROACHING!
All named techs? If you mean like, nickname techs (for example, naming a recently snapshotted tech "Jerry", then losing it), if you have an anti-virus, it probably saw something odd with the way TerraTech was saving snapshots. (Anti-virus recognizes auto-save, ignores because of algorithm saying it's like that. Anti-virus sees randomly named snapshot, algorithm says nah that's not right and "quaratines" it.) If you check your anti-virus vault, you'd probably see it there. If not, check recently detected, and if nothing's there, then I'm not sure what it could be.