Can You get EXP blocks on mac or have to turn them on somehow?

I've been playing in this campaign world for a while now, and I have not found a single EXP block, and the section in the inventory does not apear, can I fix this?

Galrex

Possibilist
One way you can find the EXP blocks in campaign is by going to any nearby Trading Station and purchase them. The other way is through opening reward crates from accomplishing missions.
the section in the inventory does not apear
I think you need to have at least one EXP block in your inventory.

Last edited:

DrShadox

GeoCorp worker
If never you have the R&D pack but don't see EXP block in game, right clic the game in your steam game list then "property" , then DLC tab , and check if the "TerraTech R&D Pack" is checked (if not , check it).

Like that :

NotExactlyHero

FORUM DEFENDER
Website
www.khanacademy.org
You can get exp blocks on Mac
I would know, considering I play TT on it. :)
Do you have the R&D pack? If you have not purchased it you can't use R&D blocks.
Lies
Just stop
Lies
Super Lies
You're lying...

I've been playing in this campaign world for a while now, and I have not found a single EXP block, and the section in the inventory does not apear, can I fix this?
You do indeed need an EXP block in your inventory for anything to show in the build menu, as @Galrex said.
Considering how long it takes for most players(not including these crazies who can get max grade on all corps in about 10 hours) to get an SCU, you may have actually gotten EXP blocks from missions, but never collected them.
Speaking of such, what grade/level are your corporations at?

Last edited:

Lost Ninja

Lies
Just stop
Lies
Super Lies
You're lying...
You have the R&D pack though, that Beta Deluxe image under you avatar means you would have access to EXP blocks.
You do indeed need an EXP block in your inventory for anything to show in the build menu, as @Galrex said.
Clearly only in the games that you two play. I have R&D & thus access to EXP blocks and the tab for EXP blocks is always there whether I have collected an EXP block yet or not.