CAN WE JUST STOP

joseph racer

Lets all just stop complaining about the UI. Devs can you just add this to the setting to switch between the two so everybody juts stop complaining about it. IT IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rafs

Collecting the Infinity Terminals
The last reply to the UI Feedback thread was on monday, 5 days ago. Why is it driving you crazy?

Also they already said they won't make two UIs available, that's too much for QA (quality assessment team) to test. All changes will have to be done on only one UI version.

Wassaup

If anything, it's you continuing the complaints...
You know what? Good! This should be continued, because, the UI is still repulsive! I've gotten used to the new lay-out of the tabs and buttons (as I knew I would), but the blinding-white, solid backgrounds that block the view of the playing-field, I cannot tolerate for long!

Too many issues in TT get brought up, only to be forgotten, because something bigger comes along. Occasionally, people bring those up again, but they swiftly get buried under fresh gripes. Well, the UI is something I won't forget! I can't forget! I have to see it and deal with it every time I try to play the game!

I've lost count, how many posts I made about this subject, and they all say the same thing: Make the solid backgrounds semi-transparent! That would solve both the whiteness problem and the obstruction issue. Even I'm getting tired of posting about this! But, you know what's even more tiring? Starring at a UI made to look like stickers are devouring my monitor!

WhitePaw2002

Modding Husky
Website
github.com
With a thread name like that, I can't tell what this suggestion is supposed to be

I agree, though, if they did have the time to test an alternative color scheme that resembles the previous UI, that would be a suitable resolution to this problem. Otherwise, I don't have much input on the entire scenario.

Lets all just stop complaining about the UI.
the UI is still repulsive!
hmm

xenomicgaming

i love terratech and waste my life playing it
With a thread name like that, I can't tell what this suggestion is supposed to be

I agree, though, if they did have the time to test an alternative color scheme that resembles the previous UI, that would be a suitable resolution to this problem. Otherwise, I don't have much input on the entire scenario.

hmm
I agree aswell. I asked about this when it came out, because I was new, and was kinda sad that they couldn't add it, but It was fine.

桂桃~

You know what? Good! This should be continued, because, the UI is still repulsive! I've gotten used to the new lay-out of the tabs and buttons (as I knew I would), but the blinding-white, solid backgrounds that block the view of the playing-field, I cannot tolerate for long!

Too many issues in TT get brought up, only to be forgotten, because something bigger comes along. Occasionally, people bring those up again, but they swiftly get buried under fresh gripes. Well, the UI is something I won't forget! I can't forget! I have to see it and deal with it every time I try to play the game!

I've lost count, how many posts I made about this subject, and they all say the same thing: Make the solid backgrounds semi-transparent! That would solve both the whiteness problem and the obstruction issue. Even I'm getting tired of posting about this! But, you know what's even more tiring? Starring at a UI made to look like stickers are devouring my monitor!
I mean it's pretty good one a low res computer. That way I get to see the blocks more clearly and read the descriptions without squinting.

Wassaup

I mean it's pretty good one a low res computer. That way I get to see the blocks more clearly and read the descriptions without squinting.
I'm fine with it's size too (especially, if it helps others). It's the solid white backgrounds that block the view that get to me after 15 mins of playtime. Semi-transparent layers would solve the issue in an instant. I admit, the color of the text might need to be changed to the blue or gold color they have going on, but that is an easy fix imo.

the.nihilist

Semiprofessional Idler
I just made this thread because I saw on this thread https://forum.terratechgame.com/ind...is-probably-a-migrane-epilepsy-trigger.20612/ that ZeroGravitis said theat on of the reasons why he stopped playing was the new UI( I saw others saying the something too).
You have to keep in mind that it‘s a real issue if patterns and visual effects like the one for damage or the color intensity of the ui makes people uncomfortable to the point of making them feel sick.
That‘s not complaining but a fair reason to stop playing the game.
i turned the damage effect off too because it gets very exhausting to the eyes, especially when already tired and combined with the bright UI and patterns it can become unbelievably stressful just looking at it.

the.nihilist

Semiprofessional Idler
i get it ui bad now stop theyll improve it some time
Well, i like the UI generally and i see it the same, they have to and will improve it. so i don’t complain anywhere and won‘t start with that.

I just clarified that people didn‘t just stop because it‘s bad and they don’t like it, but because it‘s a serious problem for them and that’s something that Is important to be seen as it is and not ignorantly put aside as complaining.

As you just shown yourself, it is very needed to do so.