Can we import a save from R&D Testing to our main game?

Can you import R&D saves into your main game?

• Yes

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ICEOOPS6262

Feb 7, 2016
I've been wondering for a long time if we could possibly import a saved tech from R&D Testing to our main game. If there is any way to, it would be nice to know. Any help would be appreciated!

Reactions: Jamie

HappyApathy

Dec 1, 2015
Take a snapshot of your tech in R&D and you should be able to buy it under 'TECHS' tab from any Trading Post or GSO Payload Terminal in story mode provided you have found the parts and have enough BB

Reactions: Jamie
Aug 23, 2015
Yes
I've been wondering for a long time if we could possibly import a saved tech from R&D Testing to our main game. If there is any way to, it would be nice to know. Any help would be appreciated!
Take a snapshot of any tech you make, then you can see it in your GSO Payload Terminal/Trading Station terminal. However, not only do you need the ฿฿, but also any undiscovered blocks it may contain.

CrazyIAS

Nov 22, 2015
There's a catch with some of the newer updates. As the GSO Foundry and GSO large reciever are not present in game or the R&D lab (without importing a tech that had them on it previously), And they are not purchaseable from the trading station, you have to hope, pray, and do other such things to get an invading tech that has either of these blocks attached. And don't let the new inventory thing (SCU? I forget what it's called off the top of my head) suck any of those up, cos then there's NO WAY to get them back out.

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
The large reciever can be ordered on a tech through the shop while in the main game. Also works on the SCU and most likely the other missing blocks. I have not tried them all.

Hope it helps

Have a good one