Can we have thread to post suggestion tech for in game enemy?

Website
ngttadventures.blogspot.se
Can we have a subforum to post suggestion tech for the in-game enemy? So we can have some diversity, please devs!???

So players make tech, then post a thread with notification what level of blocks they used per corporation and what is tech's firepower (have to be tested for firepower in R&D). Thread has to be with a poll so other players can test tech and vote if it is good for including in the AI population and give suggestions if tech is not good enough in any way.

Then devs can make the final decision.

I think that there are enough players who will start playing TT again just to be able to build techs that will end in-game.

Devs can give us additional rules in the pinned thread in that forum section.

burger1113

Yeah we could have a system where a reasonable tech that gets positive reviews from multiple forum members gets put in a batch of techs and could be handed over to devs?
The enemy pool is definitely lacking in variety and competitiveness when it comes to higher tiers.

Helios

Also known as He Who Forgets Passwords
I for one would like to see more large and high-flying hovercrafts as enemy.

Right now when designing hovercrafts in campaign, we are forced to put guns on the underbelly or the sides, because guns on top of our own hovercrafts usually have not valid targets to shoot at. Many ship designs from Naval Challenge are rather ineffective in campaign due to this.

They also lack in variety. Most hovercraft enemies are BF, on rare occasions a HE or GSO hover may show up and I've never seen any VEN or GEO hover in-game.

Last edited:

warbrand2

Half the hovers I see are Ven, the problem with them is they tend to die before they take off. and only start appearing if you are driving a 1.5+ mill tech, I kid you not I never see them when controlling something weaker then that.

YaYYeeT

Tactical Boredom Mode activated
I for one would like to see more large and high-flying hovercrafts as enemy.

Right now when designing hovercrafts in campaign, we are forced to put guns on the underbelly or the sides, because guns on top of our own hovercrafts usually have not valid targets to shoot at. Many ship designs from Naval Challenge are rather ineffective in campaign due to this.

They also lack in variety. Most hovercraft enemies are BF, on rare occasions a HE or GSO hover may show up and I've never seen any VEN or GEO hover in-game.
I doubt that there are no high-flying hovers. Once I was using a 450k BB tech and there was a GSO/VEN high-flying hover that went so high I couldn't lock on and without up facing avalanches I couldn't hit the thing at all.

Aardvark123

Website
aardvark1998.deviantart.com
I'm definitely in favour of more themed enemy submission events, such as for strong late-game enemies, or more hovercrafts as warbrand2 and Helios suggested. Some hybrid techs for the more advanced corporations would also help flesh out the population, since the game has plenty of GSO and GeoCorp hybrids but not much beyond that.