Can We Get Block Stats Please?

Geocorp Jumper

May 24, 2016
I would really love to have block stats added to the block info window. Most especially, I’d like weapon stats like damage, fire rate, aim arc (how far the weapon can turn to aim) and track speed. I don’t need a fancy graphic display for it, either. Just add the technical stats to the bottom of the description.

I would like the stats so I can make more strategic decisions for the weapons I want to attach to my techs. I know I can look up a wiki or a guide, but having the stats listed in-game would make all of it so much more convenient.

totally anonymous

Feb 10, 2021
honestly would be convenient to match weapons with similar fire rates or reload and unload times so my techs are actually synced

Geocorp Jumper

May 24, 2016
honestly would be convenient to match weapons with similar fire rates or reload and unload times so my techs are actually synced
And it puts your mind at ease once you place that weapon on your tech. No more wondering if you made the right choice in weapons.

Then for all blocks, it’d be way better than the vague comparisons in the block descriptions. “Stronger than ___, weaker than ___” is suboptimal for making block choices (looking at you, gyros!). What if I am taking weight or health into account? And all the powered blocks, imagine how much more efficient we could make our bases and techs if we knew perfectly how much our batteries hold and how much power bubble projectors consume!

Reactions: harpo99999

Geocorp Jumper

May 24, 2016
This is why mods exist. just scroll to the JSON part of a block mod and see all of the things. VERY convenient
Do you mean that sarcastically? I admit I’m a tad confused.

I didn’t actually know there was a way to look up the block stats. Supposing it doesn’t involve reading through hundreds of lines of code, I should like to check it out. If it does, I‘ll just stick to the wikis and guides. As an aspiring programmer, I find that there’s a time to code and a time to play, and those times shouldn’t mix.

totally anonymous

Feb 10, 2021
no I meant the block mods have a json part that has all of the aspects of a block. there is also a TTMM mod that allows you to see the block stats of anything