Can we get a new Hawkeye(Or Venture) block?

Do you want this ingame?

• Y

• N

Results are only viewable after voting.

NotExactlyHero

FORUM DEFENDER
Website
www.khanacademy.org
We need a bigger Hawkeye/Venture standard block. It's just that every other corp has a bigger standard building block. And bigger blocks just make building easier. Now we're not talking about huge blocks like the Geocorp 'The Big One' or even medium block sizes like the GSO Five Block. Just a slightly bigger block to make armouring up big builds a bit easier. After all, no one wants to spend 27 minutes just covering a build in Hawkeye Two Blocks, right? It'd be pretty easy to code, and there are several utilitarian purposes for this type of block; mainly faster building, but it could have less armour/hitpoints, and weigh less. Another idea is to do exactly the opposite, making it heavier but with more armour, a tank armour, perhaps? Maybe even both! Even it could also be used in some other way?(I'm sure you can think of another way, post it down below!)
Therefore, this bigger block will (slightly) balance out the Corps, and will make an overall improvement to the game, making build times shorter, and therefor diminishing the chance that our patience will shatter and we'll stop playing.

zanzistar

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
I remember @streak1 suggesting some sort of APC panel/armor block for Hawkeye that has the same texture as the HK base blocks, and I'd love to see it in game. @Jamie @zanzistar?
Hawkeye Armour Plates are coming to the next update.

We'll see about some larger basic Blocks at some point too. Art are working on biome stuff at the moment, we'll see when they get back to Blocks again.

Gayvid`

Yes, I'm a well-known member
Seriously , biomes , we already have so much biomes it that deserts are basically rendered insignificant , i loved when deserts takes up most of the surface area , now , they probably cover up the least amount of surface.