Can Terra Tech be made for Android?

Dimondminer11

It is being released for the Nintendo switch and there are already mobile processors that are faster such as the Snapdragon 845 and 855. I could see a mobile version performing even better than the Nintendo switch

Website
duckduckgo.com
I would say no, mainly because it would be an absolute pain to try and fit all of TerraTech's controls onto a touchscreen. The processing power of Android devices also varies wildly, with most phones being unable to run TerraTech at a decent framerate, so there will be people who will install TerraTech and give it a bad review because it runs badly on their phone. This happened with a resource intensive app which got ported to Android, and it did not go well.

TheGamingEnder

lemonian founder of Z-tech corp
I would say no, mainly because it would be an absolute pain to try and fit all of TerraTech's controls onto a touchscreen. The processing power of Android devices also varies wildly, with most phones being unable to run TerraTech at a decent framerate, so there will be people who will install TerraTech and give it a bad review because it runs badly on their phone. This happened with a resource intensive app which got ported to Android, and it did not go well.
QuackDuck, I would agree that the controls would be insane. I looked at a picture of someone using the steam app on a phone or tablet for unturned, and you can see so many buttons.

Dimondminer11

Thats what I would think. But it would be marketed as a game that would require an external controller or keyboard and mouse. But then again games like PUBG and WoT have been ported to android and their on screen controls aren't THAT bad.

Dimondminer11

^^^ The Nintendo Switch code team after optimising the game for Switch.

We'd love to have TerraTech available on all platforms one day! But it's definitely no easy task codertears
Yeah I would definitely believe so. You are trying to get the game running at, assumedly, 30fps at the very least on hardware that is equivalent to a mid range GPU from over 8 years ago.