Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Not at the Time

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jo Gh

Mar 25, 2016
I have an Safe Game of the last version and would like to get the storage block.But because it is an "mission block" i can´t get them any more.....so is there an way that i get them on my Safe Game or somehow else?
I can if the Devs give me instruction how to do it send my SafeGame.
Thanks

Andre Salvador Rainha

Sep 21, 2015
Portugal
If by storage block you mean the SCU then I'm not sure (haven't played much storymode lately) but it's recomended that you start a new save to avoid bugs in the saved game. If you really want to try that better create a backup of the save before atempting such feat :p

Cheers

Jo Gh

Mar 25, 2016
ok...will create an backup...
And of course i mean the SCU.....
and what do i then?
(and just for knolage...which language do you translate?)

Andre Salvador Rainha

Sep 21, 2015
Portugal
ok...will create an backup...
And of course i mean the SCU.....
and what do i then?
(and just for knolage...which language do you translate?)
Well, where did you get the game (steam, gog...)? Each platform handles the updates diferentlly.

Also I translate to portuguese (portugal).
Cheers

Andre Salvador Rainha

Sep 21, 2015
Portugal
I was trying to get a link to work but I can't seem to on the device I'm on (dam you cellphone thingie) but there is a thread on the newbie forum to change the beta branches for steam, take a look there. Should be easy to follow the steps.

Cheers

Jo Gh

Mar 25, 2016
I was trying to get a link to work but I can't seem to on the device I'm on (dam you cellphone thingie) but there is a thread on the newbie forum to change the beta branches for steam, take a look there. Should be easy to follow the steps.

Cheers
Could you say from who it is so i can find it?

Jo Gh

Mar 25, 2016
Sorry, should have done it before :p it's from @Jamie
Hm...maybe i wait for the next update where i say :I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED IT SO MUCH....
like when they add the GC Zeppelin block....or the GC hovercraft..... yeah...i want to build an flying air castle in the GC style.....